CITIZENS MEDICAL CENTER TO HOST STAPH INFECTION EDUCATION PROGRAM Don’t pop that spider bite!
- When:Wednesday, November 14, 2012, 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Where:Citizens Medical Center
CITIZENS MEDICAL CENTER TO HOST STAPH INFECTION
Don’t pop that spider bite! That is the message Emergency Room Practitioner Dr. Kyle Kincaid wants everyone to receive loud and clear at his HealthWISE Good Living series presentation “Education on Staph Infection” on Wednesday, Nov. 14 at Citizens Medical Center.
Kincaid said this message is important because that spider bite may in fact be a boil caused by the staph bacteria, and could lead to serious health issues, even death.
The program will begin at 6 p.m. in the central classroom at Citizens Medical Center. Kincaid will discuss staph and what you need to know in order to protect yourself from developing and spreading dangerous staph infections. He will also discuss the risk factors, symptoms, and treatments associated with staph infection.
The program is open to the public and free of charge. Call 361-572-5064 to reserve your seat today.