Comments

• Craig, I love you... and Bailey, Tanner, Aunt Peggy and Uncle W.J. ..... Bailey and Tanner are amazing kids helping out my cousin... I was so touched that they all came to visit me this summer in NC. Craig, you've always managed to make me laugh (ya schmuck!!), but now you've changed my perspective on life... xoxo and God Bless....AR and the kids

October 18, 2009 at 5:46 p.m.
  • I'm so sad to hear about Craigs disease & his wifes passing, how very tragic. He has been blessed with 2 wonderful children who are angels sent from heaven. I can't imagine how it must feel for them to have already lost a mother & now know they will soon lose their father. They will be kept in my thoughts & prayers.

October 14, 2009 at 8:51 p.m.
  • I know first hand what it's like for a person diagnosed with ALS. My uncle, Dennis Littleton, had this disease and passed away last year from it. Luckily, he lived here in Victoria and my mom, my sister and I were able to take care of him until his dying day. This is a horrible disease that I pray they find a cure for. My heart goes out to this family. What wonderful children they are!! I will definately keep this family in my prayers.

October 14, 2009 at 3:10 p.m.
  • What a moving story and video. This really makes you appreciate life and family so much more. My prayers go out to this family.

October 14, 2009 at 2:53 p.m.
  • wow! what a awesome video Erica/Drew. The Fox kids are indeed very special children. I hope their friends support them as well since it sounds like this ALS progesses to where it could be overwhelming. God Bless your family and be strong!

October 14, 2009 at 9:42 a.m.
  • My heart goes out to this family..The responsibility of Tanner is amazing.You would not see most kids putting their lives on hold for something like this..My son was a good friend of Tanners when he went to school in Victoria..Tanner you and your sister are amazing...God is working with yall and keep your faith..

October 14, 2009 at 9:06 a.m.