Comments

• Archie.

I love you man. I need a laugh.

April 3, 2010 at 9:06 p.m.
  • If he was a republican he would have been peeping in the men's room.

April 3, 2010 at 9:59 a.m.
  • Ohhhhh, Aaaaarchieeeee!!!!

April 3, 2010 at 9:52 a.m.
  • the peeper is probably a Republican they've been known to hang out in bathrooms!

April 3, 2010 at 9:29 a.m.
  • kenneth
    I think we should make him read your' blogs that would straighten him out!

April 3, 2010 at 9:28 a.m.
  • Pepper has more sense than this moron! But you're right...at first at quick glance I thought it said Pepper too.

April 2, 2010 at 11:49 p.m.
  • This offense should be taken seriously. If he did it there, where else was it done and wasn't caught? What if it were your home? This is beyond a misdemeanor!

April 2, 2010 at 10:16 a.m.
  • For all of you interested...If you read the paper the day after the arrest was made, You will find the offender's name and a description that matches the offense. Go back to the archives!

April 2, 2010 at 10:03 a.m.
  • there's nothing but excrement and bodily fluids in the bathroom! what could possibly be more sick than this fool watching that!

April 2, 2010 at 9:42 a.m.
  • This man is giving decent,law abiding(or sneakier) perverts a bad name.

April 2, 2010 at 9:10 a.m.
  • This one really puts the icing on the cake,I can not believe someone would lower theirself and do that at a hospital where people would think they where safe.He deservers to be locked up a long time.But lets see who he is and then I will tell you his faith.

April 2, 2010 at 8:47 a.m.
  • Scared me, I thought he was Pepper, never know with the spelling here.

April 2, 2010 at 8:22 a.m.
  • it took the hospital several months to catch him.... they sure have good security guards working there unless...maybe... it was a guard. whats the world coming too can't even use the bathrooms in public places anymore with out some perv trying to get his/her jollies. 2 months, thats way to long to miss signs of illegal activities. I really feel safe now!!! I bet all he gets is a slap on the wrist and probation. maybe public punishment should be re-instated so people could see what happens when you break the law. bring back the chain gangs, a few floggings, or put them in the stocks, a few public executions might bring back the idea that you have to pay for your crimes. By hiding the criminals away from public view prison has lost its deterence value.

April 2, 2010 at 4:59 a.m.
  • be nice to have a name so we can protect our kids from this alleged perv.

April 2, 2010 at 4:36 a.m.
  • Sick puppy

April 1, 2010 at 11:23 p.m.
  • Would be nice if we had a name.I mean he was arrested on March 24th..gzzz..not yesterday.

April 1, 2010 at 10:40 p.m.
  • Is this an April's Fool? This is low, even for Victoria.

April 1, 2010 at 8:31 p.m.
  • N45BA what could you possibly mean, "How little men care for the oppostie sex?" Two examples and you condemn all men? Bigot, How absolutely silly. Heck if he did not care he would not have gone to the trouble of climbing up into the ceiling.

April 1, 2010 at 8:28 p.m.