Comments

• The Police Officers are doing all they can do. They are not super heros. They are only human. And they do watch those that think they are smarter then to get caught. But, their days are coming.
    So much going on in Victoria lately, more than is reported on the news, and that is how it should be. Our police officers don't need to report to the public everything. That way the gangs don't get free fame, as they would see it.
    It's going to get worse, before it gets better.

April 6, 2010 at 9:28 p.m.
  • twenty years back I lived next to a house that I believed were selling drugs, when the porch light came on the cars would roll in and out, I reported what I saw, and included a months tally of when the light came on, and all the licence plates, soon a drug bust and that ended that. Take Charge, be on the look out not only for youself, but your neighbors too. It is not up to only the police to protect us, but every Victorian as well.

April 6, 2010 at 2:59 p.m.
  • The neighborhood has several crack houses, shooting going on daily. I'm sorry but our police officer's don't seem to be doing anything about it. If they were then it would stop - why hasn't it?

April 6, 2010 at 2:08 p.m.
  • Shots were fired the night before. I thank the cops also, but shots fired the night before usually means a retalliation. Maybe that means the area should have been patroled a little more in order to protect innocent lives.

April 6, 2010 at 11:07 a.m.
  • Here we go again, lets blame it on the parents! It is not always the parents fault. Everyone is so quick to blame the parents. I have 3 children. I kept tabs on them always. They weren't running the streets at night they weren't spending the night here and there to make a long story short, two have graduated have great jobs, have married, started families and are doing wonderful , the other, all I can say is What happened?

April 6, 2010 at 10:43 a.m.
  • "One neighborhood man, who would not give his name for fear of retaliation". I think that says it all. Maybe it's about time the "Good" folks give these Anal Pores the option of changing their collective ways to get a beat down the likes of which they won't soon forget. Police protect society in general, yes there is a threat from these folks but unless we respond to their "threats" we're going to live in fear. If one was to threaten me, I think the last thing he would hear is CLICK!

April 6, 2010 at 10:26 a.m.
  • Damn kids need to stop what they doing with this type of crap and get an education seriously. Unless this was done by adults then that is just sad!

April 6, 2010 at 8:48 a.m.
  • This is so sad. That the gangs don't even care who they hurt, as long as they do their things.
    But, I am so proud of our Police Officers, Sherriff. They are doing an awesome job, on keeping ontop of all of this.
    My prayers are with y'all daily/nightly.

April 6, 2010 at 8:37 a.m.
  • Sounds like the wild, wild west in that part of town. This is yet another case of parents that failed. They probably encourage it. Reminds me of what is going on south of the border.

April 6, 2010 at 7:08 a.m.