Comments

• LEGION

First you and your cohorts say I am in Dallas then yall say I am in this town or in that town. Nice Try, Legion. Look, I have the right to voice an opinion about the CROSSROADS AREA aka 30th Texas House District aka Victoria and it’s surrounding counties. You need to go ahead look at my comments at the Gonzales Newspaper.

Thank you for trying to “shut me up”.

April 16, 2010 at 5:50 a.m.
  • Hang in their Tyler. The City has pleanty of money to protect the city employs. I believe what we have here in Victoria is the foxes guarding the chicken house.

April 16, 2010 at 3:56 a.m.
  • BigJ, I can't see why you really care maybe because your local paper doesn't have a web site, you can find them at...

Tribune Herald Newspaper
    108 S Texana St, Hallettsville, TX 77964

It seems to me you would concentrate on..
    District Attorney
    Heather Hollub
    113 S. River Street, Suite 205
    Seguin, TX 78155
    Phone: 830-303-1922

Instead of ..
    DISTRICT ATTORNEY
    Criminal District Attorney
    205 N. Bridge
    Victoria, Tx 77901
    (361)575-0468 Steve Tyler

Good lord, IMO, you can not even vote in Victoria county, but you sure have a lot to say about our down south county and city political races.

April 15, 2010 at 6:31 p.m.
  • Tyler resign please.

April 15, 2010 at 5:20 p.m.
  • Can't let any critics get away with posting comments not supportive of the indicted officials, hunt them down, punish them.

April 15, 2010 at 5:16 p.m.
  • I believe Tyler is doing the right thing. From personal experience, I had filed a Formal Complaint against and officer, it was found this officer was in the wrong and had gotten a slap on the wrist and is still an officer. Bruce Ure is not a good chief.

April 15, 2010 at 4:18 p.m.
  • it's good to be the law......and above the law.

The game might be rigged but it's the only game in town.

April 15, 2010 at 1:12 p.m.
  • Get over it Tyler! You have spent your entire time in office consumed by a personal war. You have wasted the taxpayers money and you should have to give your salary back because you have done nothing for the people of Victoria.

April 15, 2010 at 6:52 a.m.
  • Just to remind everyone, the Watergate scandal began as a break-in at the Denocratic National Committee headquarters. The effects of the scandal ultimatley led to the resignation of President Richard Nixon on August 9,1974. It also resulted in the indictment and conviction of several Nixon administration officials.

Maybe we have a mini-Watergate going on in Victoria.

President Nixon did the honorable thing.

April 14, 2010 at 10:27 p.m.
  • We, the taxpayers, are paying for all of this!! Enough already!! Donald Trump to Kollman & Tyler.....YOU'RE FIRED!!!

April 14, 2010 at 9:46 p.m.
  • Come on, November!!!

April 14, 2010 at 9:33 p.m.
  • Kollman said "as a result of the secrecy imposed by the sealed record created by Judge Williams' ....." Are you kidding me? Wasn't ALL of the trial and grand jury records sealed and sent to the appeals court? I remember reading that Tyler was trying to get city council executive records unsealed to prove that THEY too were out to get him. What does that have to do with his indictments against ure? What's next.... indict judge williams for hindering his investigation? Thank goodness we have a choice in November!!!

April 14, 2010 at 9:26 p.m.