Friday, November 28, 2014




Advertise with us

Girl shocked after sticking bracelet in outlet

By KBell
Aug. 10, 2010 at 3:10 a.m.


A 7-year-old girl was taken to the hospital Tuesday afternoon after sticking her bracelet in an outlet at the YMCA.

Kevin Fiorillo, CEO at the YMCA, said the girl was "fine" when she left the summer camp at the YMCA, but that her mother took her to the doctor as a precaution.

The girl was taken to Dr. Felix Reguiera's office at Victoria Pediatrics and Adolescents Associates, 4304 Retama Circle.

Fiorillo said the doctor called Victoria Fire Department to take the girl to a hospital as an extra precaution.

She was released and is expected to be back at camp Wednesday, Fiorillo said.

The incident occurred in the facility's recreation room, which Fiorillo said now has outlet covers.

SHARE

Comments


Powered By AdvocateDigitalMedia