Forgot your password?
Type your email address below and click the sign up button to create an account.
I talked to the owner and she said that it started with a $5 "Throw away" BBQ pit from Wal-mart. They used the grill on the front porch and thought they put it out but did not completely extinguish the coals. Somehow the coals set the porch on fire and then caught the house on fire. So be careful of where you BBQ and that the coals are out when you are finished.
Vic Ad - again the map is wrong. Why do you put it up if it is wrong?