Comments

• Sunshine is trying to stir up some drill team drama......sigh....get a life sunshine.

August 25, 2010 at 8:46 p.m.
  • They are doing a thorough check I live with my parents and I had to get a paper filled out and notarized believe me it was a pain. I'm a Disabled Vet going through some hard times and had to stay with my parents with my two kids that I have custody of from a previous marriage and I had to prove it. So I don't see how they could get away with it.

August 25, 2010 at 8:42 p.m.
  • RedRage- why don't you stick to your Dallas news. It don't really matter to me one way or the other where the kids go- I was just saying it would be a shame to make the playoffs the first year as a new school then have to turn around and forfeit because of players playing that are not actually supposed to be enrolled with that school. I don't have kids at either so I really don't care. But during the summer, three families were busted trying to go to the school of choice instead of the one where they lived.

August 25, 2010 at 9:43 a.m.
  • I've heard of Poth....they're a state powerhouse in volleball.

Sunshine, go cry somewhere else please...kthxbai

August 24, 2010 at 9:30 p.m.
  • then why so many of ya'lls kids over here??? are they checking proper residences??

August 24, 2010 at 7 p.m.
  • i am actually into volleyball too lol, daughter is a freshman titan...

August 24, 2010 at 6:53 p.m.
  • I wonder how many Warriors should actually be Titans!! It's not going to too funny when addresses get checked and they have to move to the other school in the middle of the season. Or it could cost big if they have to forfeit any games afterwards.

August 24, 2010 at 3:44 p.m.
  • you guys stick to football. as for volleyball you all are clueless. we couldnt win this summer in our age group. who cares if we beat Louise and 2a little known schools on weak vball programs!! lol. joke! we should be playing Poth at least! look it up.

August 24, 2010 at 3:12 p.m.
  • Hey I didn't bring it up! I'm just responding if you look in my original post I wished the Warriors luck I didn't snap off till Tstorm acted like we stole the idea of a pep-ralley from west. He'll find anything he can to complain about on here, difference with me is I will not let him dominate me.

August 24, 2010 at 11:53 a.m.
  • Are yall going to fight like little girls over who got the idea first? LOL

Way to go West Volleyball! Tstorm, the online version SUCKS!

August 24, 2010 at 11:38 a.m.
  • OK I admit we did steal the Idea...lol! From Stroman on parade! now thats Original! HAHAHAHA

August 24, 2010 at 10:48 a.m.
  • Yall crack me up! lol

August 24, 2010 at 9:27 a.m.
  • Hurry, we'd better get that statist and nationalist mentality instilled in them before it's too late and these kids start to think for themselves!

August 24, 2010 at 8:11 a.m.
  • HEY imagine that!! the one girl in the main picture got the west hand sign right! you go girl show the white kids how to do it lol !!

August 24, 2010 at 7:59 a.m.
  • Kanye...really Yea We did have the original and as for the talking on the field thing, let me guess you made that up all by yourself too huh? you sound like I follow you around and steal your original material or something...? Anyways, like I said Good Luck you guys are gonna need it.

August 24, 2010 at 7:56 a.m.
  • Kanye tstorm......"Yo East, Imma let you finish, but West had one of the best rallies of all time!" LOL

August 23, 2010 at 11:55 p.m.
  • Being that I am new to the area and have no affiliation to either school, I enjoying going to both Meet the Titans and Meet the Warrior functions. Both schools have great spirit and pride. Good luck to both schools.

August 23, 2010 at 9:53 p.m.
  • I'm glad to see spirit and school pride back in Victoria! I can already tell its back! Let's go Titans & Warriors!

August 23, 2010 at 9:42 p.m.
  • Aztlan, you know these white folks have never seen a Snoop Dogg video LOL

August 23, 2010 at 9:37 p.m.
  • Um the pinky middle and first finger is the East hand sign lol!! crossed middle fingers is west! havent you ever seen a snoop dog video!! lol!! anyways... good luck Warriors!! I'd also like to add that East didn't do the dramatics at the original event... we do our talking on the Field!

August 23, 2010 at 9:25 p.m.