Comments

• Yes, our comments are trivial....someone is dead & someone is going to jail & many lives are ruined & changed because they decided to drive drunk instead of calling a cab or designating a driver or calling a friend/relative to pick them up. They also could have ruined the lives of many strangers because they wanted to go have a guys night out irresponsibly.

Do you like this comment better?

August 30, 2010 at 10:18 p.m.
  • Please...those of yall who are talking about the make and models of cars are ridiculous.....Do you get the point....these guys lives are changed forever......Have some sympathy......how would you react if this was someone in your family....idiots..grow up....and to all the familys my thoughts and prayers are with you.

August 30, 2010 at 9:18 p.m.
  • Again, Honda makes the Acura....

August 28, 2010 at 10:53 p.m.
  • ive grown up with vicente and he was such a great guy who was always smiling.My heart goes out to the Partida family and I also grew up with Mark who was hurt very badly in the wreck.My heart and prayers go out to the all.Vicente you will be missed and to the other guys and their familys,God will help you all through this.

August 28, 2010 at 2:17 p.m.
  • Really? You're worried about what the car was? Does it matter about what kind of car it was? If you were really worried about this story, you should post something a little bit better than what the car was. It's a customized car, so yes it is both! How about something like I hope all three of these guys are ok. I'm sure losing one of their friends was a very tragic thing to happen to them. It was just supposed to be a casual night out with the boys. 4 guys having fun, but it didn't end with a nice and easy joy ride home. Now they all are feeling grief that one fo them isnt coming back.

August 28, 2010 at 2:11 p.m.
  • It was a Hocura!

August 28, 2010 at 11:25 a.m.
  • It was an Acura.

August 28, 2010 at 10:39 a.m.
  • Well, is it a Honda or an Acura? I don't believe it can be both!

August 27, 2010 at 7:39 p.m.