Home » Motorcyclist remains hospitalized » Unverified Comments

Comments

• see people not watching. this exact scenario happened to my brother, some guy ran a red to make his precious left turn and almost tboned my brother who also rides. these old people in fords should not6 nbe aloud to drive . if they cant survive without daily meds or trifocals, you shouldnt be driving.

December 12, 2011 at 8:45 p.m.
  • My question to LuissM02 so were you the one that stopped and rendered aid since you saw everything or did you leave like the driver and the passengers. It's my understanding that one of the residents heard the crash and called 911 and went out to check on the Licon.

December 15, 2010 at 8:47 a.m.
  • I think it's sad 3 people in the truck. Leaving the scene of the accident.....FAILURE TO RENENDER AID!!!! What kind of people would do that? Why would you do that?
    And why isn't it mentioned in the V.A.?

December 15, 2010 at 8:05 a.m.
  • I THINK THIS IS A BUNCH OF CRAP...HOW MUCH INVESTIGATING WAS REALLY DONE?? HMM...I KINDA WONDER BEING THAT THE ADVOCATE DOESNT EVEN HAVE THE RITE AGE OF MR. LICON IN THE PAPER...AND IF THE DRIVER OF THE TRUCK HAD NOTHING TO HIDE, WHY DID THEY LEAVE THE SCENE??? AND LEFT MR. LICON LAYING IN THE ROAD INSTEAD OF THEM STOPPING AND CALLING 911...I BELIEVE THATS CALLED A "HIT AND RUN"....COME ON CITY OF VICTORIA LETS GET WITH IT!!! PRAYERS TO THE FAMILY

December 15, 2010 at 1:57 a.m.
  • Alright, now here's how it really happened being I was in the truck that Mr. Licon passed going at a very high rate of speed, I,m sure the driver of the truck that was making a left turn onto Power Street at the time saw only my headlights and had plenty of time to safely turn but all of a sudden a motorcycle flys around me and the result we all know.The truth and nothing but....if he would of only stayed behind me he would not have been in this terrible situation. I hope a lesson is learned from this.

December 14, 2010 at 7:11 p.m.
  • From this story it does sound as though the driver of the truck turned left into the path of the motorcycle. This was NEAR the intersection not in the intersection so would lead me to believe the driver of the truck was in the wrong.
    I thought the Advocate didn't publish the names of persons involved in illegal activity unless they are formally charged. So if that is the case why did the Advocate print this story and imply that Mr. Licon was intoxicated?
    Just asking. And for the record, I don't know any of the partys involved.

December 14, 2010 at 4:18 p.m.
  • it's always about alcohol what if he just used a mouthwash and that does smells like alcohol but if there is an arrest its the truck driver i dont know whos a fault let's be concern about is lincon being in the hospital and fully recover my prayers are for him

December 14, 2010 at 11:23 a.m.