Tuesday, October 21, 2014




Advertise with us

Yoakum house catches fire; no one injured

By Gheni_Platenburg
Dec. 24, 2010 at 6:24 a.m.


YOAKUM - No one was injured in an early Friday morning house fire in Yoakum.

At 3:33 a.m., fire crews responded to a house fire in the 200 block of Neiman Street, said Yoakum Fire Capt. Jeff Rupert.

The fire appeared to have started in the back of the one-story, wood-frame house. It caused little frame damage to the house's main structure, Rupert said.

The house belonged to Yoakum resident Frank Mendoza.

There were no injuries.

SHARE

Comments


Powered By AdvocateDigitalMedia