Comments

• i never said he was the only stabber in this town but rapist and murderers and people who sexual assault children in victoria recieve 20 to 40 years or even probation and get a way wit it i just dont think this was right tryin to make him look really bad they didnt say in the paper why he stabbed the guy in the neck did they ?? he didnt just go up to the guy the guy went after him n got the worst but since this guy has a criminal record its ok for him to go for 99 years im just saying maybe they both should of got in trouble for a mutual fight cause thats what is was and he was trying to defend himself i want to see what this white guy is gonna get for stabbin a guy to death and stabbing that guy 11 times and trying to say it is self deffense IS VICTORIA RACIST????

September 3, 2010 at 6:11 p.m.
  • So if my vehicle broke down he'd stop to help me or rob me? Or perhaps stab me in the neck. A criminal is a criminal.

August 30, 2010 at 4:58 p.m.
  • how unfortunate that he got 99 years the citizens of this city are all sad!

August 30, 2010 at 4:53 p.m.
  • Ok so i can see where ya'll think he is a monster and don't understand his mentality. I was there that night and he was jumped by a gang of guys who dont have serious felonies in there background but do serious crime in Victoria and don't get caught. He was defending himself, but because he didnt go to the cops first and unfornatly we don't all have alot of money to spare to hire great attorneys he was mistreated by the system. It was his word against the few people that showed in court except for me even though i have known those people for a long time i told the truth because i saw it with my own eyes and know between right and wrong. He does not have 6 prior felonies he has 2 the 2nd one had other charges included in it but he was convicted of only 1, he served his time for that and was trying to live his life right, he was the type of guy that if your car is broken down on the road he would be first to pull over and help you, if you needed somthing fixed in your house he would get it done for you. Things arn't always what they seem.

August 30, 2010 at 2:47 p.m.
  • So there were 2 other stabbings after this one....SO?!? Nobody said he was the only stabber in town or that he invented stabbing. 2 more wrongs does not make him right. There could be 50 sides to this story but stabbing someone in the neck is never right unless you are trying to save your own life. 6 PRIOR felonys makes me believe this was not the case here.

August 26, 2010 at 7:05 p.m.
  • i wonder if kim would think he was such a great guy if he had stabbed her in the neck? probably. "yeah he stabbed me, but you don't know him. he's really a good person. people make mistakes, sometimes they make a lot of them, but they're still people, right?"

Texas doesn't have a 3 strikes law?

August 26, 2010 at 11:20 a.m.
  • Kim007 are you for real? Six prior felonies? It's obvious this man isn't going to change his ways. That's what you do with trash.......dump it!

August 26, 2010 at 11:09 a.m.
  • only if you really knew this person and his family there is always two sides to a story and this isnt justice served at all after this happened our city had two more stabbings

August 26, 2010 at 10:53 a.m.
  • Justice Served :)

August 2, 2010 at 3:35 p.m.
  • Obviously he does not know how to act in society so prison is where he needs to be. I just cannot understand the mentality of this type of person. I bet he would act differently if he were the receiver of the violent crimes he dished out.

July 31, 2010 at 8:43 a.m.