Comments

• I agree Target has a great selection of sandles at very affordable
    prices, which i love to buy, and are very stylish too. then there's
    Ross too.

June 15, 2010 at 10:23 p.m.
  • myspace, you didn't happen to tile your house before developing your heel spur and plantars, did you? I moved into a carpeted house from a tiled one and my feet are better. Doctors say the flip flops cause these problems, I say it's tiled floors.

June 15, 2010 at 3:35 p.m.
  • I think they are very nice!! They are not all that expensive. I have several pair and I have not paid more than $20 for them and they have the wedge heel. If you bargain shop you will find them. I wear them all year round too. My mom has bad knee problems and can only wear certain shoe/sandal and these are very comfortable for her. Yes, I do buy the $1-$2 ones from Old Navy and Target too.

June 15, 2010 at 12:33 p.m.
  • I myself own 2 pairs of yellowbox flip flops, thanks to my mom for
    buying them for me. these are comfortable to wear, but I buy
    corky's they are more affordable and are comfortable basically
    your paying for the yellowbox name and all the bling. I estimate
    the wedge are no less than $45 and the flats are no less than $25, so basically this lady sent alot of money.

June 15, 2010 at 10:07 a.m.
  • flipitie flop, flipitie flop, flipitie flopping over hill and plain. seems as though they never stop, flipitie flopping along. I think they suck !!!

June 15, 2010 at 9:45 a.m.
  • I have plantar fasciitis and a heel spur and I love sandals and flip-flops. Yellow-box are the only brand that I can wear without pain--especially the thicker-soled ones. Corky's look good, but aren't as comfortable. I currently have money put aside for another pair, but am waiting to find a good sale first!

June 15, 2010 at 7:58 a.m.
  • I've seen Yellowbox flip-flops on clearance at local (El Campo) boutiques. ;)

June 14, 2010 at 11:39 p.m.
  • Yellowbox flip-flops are the most comfortable shoes I own, but I only own one par because they are really overpriced. I wonder how much money this lady has spent on these flip-flops.

June 14, 2010 at 9:39 p.m.
  • A few of issues here:

Yellow Box flips are way more expensive than 15.00-20.00.

Doctors have been reporting that wearing flips a lot of time will cause medical problem (legs, back and feet.)

Invest a lot of money in shoes, and a person feels they need to wear them even after they are broken down.

Many employers are prohibiting fips flops at work, so people should consider that before investing in such a style (VISD prohibts them for school, too, I think.)

June 14, 2010 at 7:20 p.m.
  • I got my flip flops for $1 at Old Navy's flip flop sale a couple of weeks ago. I honestly don't see the appeal of the Yellowbox brand. Are they unusually comfortable?

June 14, 2010 at 7:09 p.m.

June 14, 2010 at 6:31 p.m.