Thursday, December 18, 2014




Advertise with us

Trailer catches fire near Raisin

June 23, 2010 at 1:23 a.m.


An unattended pan of grease started a fire in a travel trailer near Raisin 9:35 p.m. Wednesday.

The fire started after the man who owns the trailer, located on Farm-to-Market Road 446, went to his neighbors' house, leaving the pan of grease on the burning stove, according to Victoria County Fire Marshal Ron Pray.

The fire was put out by the owner before fire departments arrived.

Pray said the fire destroyed most of the trailer's kitchen.

No injuries were reported.

SHARE

Comments


Powered By AdvocateDigitalMedia