Comments

• Yeah but they were asking these witnesses what kinda person they know him to be. Nobody knows who anyone really is. I don't know this girl either but I don't get the impression she is the best type of person either, but if i were to ask someone that knows her, I am sure they would say she is the nicest person but yet a nice person doesn't cheat with a married man. See where I am going with this? So don't look down on these people for telling the truth of what they know of him. Just because he turned out to be something different than what they know doesn't men that they lied. Don't be dumb.

June 28, 2010 at 4:54 p.m.
  • "The man who character witnesses described as a good father, dedicated catechism teacher, Little League coach and hardworking employee."

Something doesn't add up here:
    Good fathers don't plant bombs in their babies' homes.

Dedicaed catecism teachers don't have mistresses, children with women other than their wives and PLANT BOMBS IN THEIR BABIES' HOMES.

Little League coaches value children's lives and DON'T PLANT BOMBS IN THEIR BABIES' HOMES.

Hardworking employees don't steal supplies to build the bomb, to PLANT IN THEIR BABIES' HOMES.

See where I'm going with this? People actually testified to the quality of this person character? Really? These witness who swore to tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth aren't really considering what it takes to be these admirable roles of parent, worker and youth sponsors.

June 26, 2010 at 4:08 p.m.
  • "The prosecution maintained that he built the bomb to keep form paying child support."

Looks like he succeeded to that end.

June 26, 2010 at 8:36 a.m.
  • This dude got what he deserved with his old his flameā€™s help.
    Who knows a mistress who "never had to look over her shoulder"?

June 26, 2010 at 7:51 a.m.
  • KCi,

I see nothing critical of the DA here. Why are you trying to stir up stuff? This is a good, positive story about a family getting justice--why must you drag it a different direction?

If this thread goes bad and becomes a Tyler bashing event, we'll all get to look at you and point a finger. Stop picking fights!

June 26, 2010 at 6:47 a.m.
  • Once again, the Victoria County SO and DA's office are successful in working together to put a dangerous man behind bars for a very long time. DA Tyler was specifically pointed out...by the victim's family...for his role. Remember that at election time...when critics say that he does not care about victims. Go back and read how many times the DA's office has been thanked by crime victims for their dedication to seeing justice prevail.

Don't just read and beleive what Tyler's critics say in the blogs or comment sections...believe what the victims and their families say, who actually know what they are talking about.

June 26, 2010 at 6:21 a.m.
  • If he wanted his wife and mistress then why did he try to kill one of them and the baby? He got what he deserved.

June 26, 2010 at 5:47 a.m.
  • I know these people personally and their lives along with others were changed. To live with the fear and looking out the windows and changing where Vanessa would stay at night with a 2 year old was hard on the family. I hope that everyone can move on even though it will be difficult.

June 25, 2010 at 9:50 p.m.
  • "Every time I go out, I'm looking over my shoulder. I never had to do that before,"

June 25, 2010 at 9:19 p.m.