Home » Deputies nab drugs, fleeing suspect » Unverified Comments

Comments

• I'm not so sure, GOP lovechild. Seventy three pounds is not child's play, but it is student's play. Many of them financed their way through college this way.
    My husband (student) ran that much liquor to Kingsville parties on a Friday night. Fast car!

March 26, 2010 at 11:09 a.m.
  • tnt88:
    This dude is an American and he's just a mule.
    Come on, he's driving a Ford Escape.
    What self-respecting drug dealer drives an Escape?
    American drug users supply drug dealer with big bucks and guns.

March 26, 2010 at 10:05 a.m.
  • Sounds like going to jail was a better option for this num n@@#$!ts. The dust will settle and the family in Mexico will get money from the cartels to get him out and he will be back in Mexico getting another load before they can burn this one. What a joke.

March 26, 2010 at 9:25 a.m.
  • Come on folks... They consent to a search so the "real" shipments pass right by. I would bet 700 pounds drove right by the meager 74 pounds. At least that is what I would do if I were a criminal.

March 26, 2010 at 9:02 a.m.
  • To put a big hurting on the cartels me need to decriminalize Pot and sell it like alcohol. Tax it heavy and use that money for fighting real crimes.

By doing so you will take Billions of $$$ out of the cartel's hands and put it into the U.S.governments hands.

Pot has it's uses medically and should be used for that purpose. Morphine is illegal without a prescription and the doctor has me on it legally for my back pain. If it were not for the morphine I would not be able to make it one day through the pain. If Pot can help me then I say I should be able to use it legally.
    I hear of alcohol being the cause of a large percentage of auto accidents. I have yet to hear of one accident that was caused by pot. So why is it illegal and alcohol is not. Just does not make sense to me. It is political all the way.

GOP_LoveChild I'm with you! decriminalize pot now and let the medical community decide how to use it.

March 26, 2010 at 3:15 a.m.
  • Marijuana should be decriminalized ASAP, as it will be in the near future.
    My law enforcement dollars should be spent on fighting crime, not creating it.

March 25, 2010 at 11:27 p.m.
  • I'm having a REAL hard time believing that all these people with lots of dope in their vehicles actually consent to the searches when simply asked by the cop. Doesn't ANYBODY ever say NO to the police when asked to consent to a search?

March 25, 2010 at 10:23 p.m.
  • Look at what happens when these drug runners are not detained with handcuffs......not only was our Sheriff Dept, Police Dept & our Fire Dept personnel put into danger BUT so was the community/residents where he fled to.

Bless each and every law enforcement, firemen/women & paramedic.........these are the people who we call when we need help but with the same breath we curse for them doing their jobs! Black, white, brown, purple, green or yellow.....young or old......if you are doing wrong you know there are consequences for your actions.

March 25, 2010 at 8:10 p.m.