Ranging reporter update: What is your favorite part about Easter?
March 29, 2010 at 11:04 a.m.
Updated March 28, 2010 at 10:29 p.m.
Ranging Reporter Erica Rodriguez was in Victoria Monday talking with residents about their favorite parts of Easter. Here's what they had to say:
A: "My favorite part about Easter is family getting together and having a good time."
- Amanda Perez, Victoria resident, cashier TNT Restaurant
A: "My favorite part is watching the kids hunt the Easter eggs."
- Henry Rodriguez, Victoria resident, truck driver
A: "First of all, Jesus' resurrection, all the pretty spring colors that come and spending time with family."
- Laura Longoria, assistant principal, Hopkins Elementary
A: "I like Holy Week, attending Mass up to Easter Sunday and being with family."
- Frances Ortiz, Victoria resident, office clerk Hopkins Elementary
A: "When we go Easter egg hunting."
- Hayley Monte, Victoria resident, student F.W. Gross Elementary