Comments

• Or nothings changed at all! lol

May 8, 2010 at 10:59 p.m.
  • Gone without a trace?

May 8, 2010 at 10:53 p.m.
  • Despite not knowing very much of them, (Robin Holy, Alvarez, and Williams). On this, I went against my family, who tend to go along with the “Good Ole Boy’s”.

My primary reasons:

1. The current leadership looks real good on paper, but as many can attest by looking around town; they are too selective in sharing the wealth.

2. Most of the cities wealth, resides on paper and being dependent on the generosity of a few select families.

3. The world has changed and these people do not seem to understand how, instead they appear to be relying on the same old tired tactics of the past.

4. The same old tired tactics, are what created the largest and widest recession in “humankind’s history”.

5. These guys seem energetic and possessing a stronger conviction, for doing right by people.

In the end, you want someone who genuinely wants to work harder than the other guy; because it is not the size of the dog in the fight but the fight in the dog that counts.

We all know how this election “turned out“, even I “did“, but it doesn’t change the fact that I’m right. No disrespect to their opponents, but peoples lives depend on good leaders.

Mentally ill, did you guys know, that 99% of Americans are suffering from some psychosis, I learned that in college; a long time ago. I’d have the current mayor checked for “dementia”; just pulling your leg or am I?

Building more businesses, while you shut others down, is not progress. If I give you 2, then take 2, your still left with (zero). Your “credit rating” goes up, but that was the same “trick”, the financial genius used; that created the “Great Recession”.

Real wealth, is in real things.

May 7, 2010 at 1:44 p.m.
  • Robin Holy is the perfect protest vote. Voting for Nickerson validates the mayor's positions since there's very little difference between them.

May 7, 2010 at 10:30 a.m.
  • I voted for Chelle too! Has to be a step up!!!!!

May 7, 2010 at 8:53 a.m.
  • CandidateforMayor...you make more sense than Willie. You have my vote!

May 7, 2010 at 8:22 a.m.
  • I endorse Chelle Nickerson for Mayor. That's right I said it.

May 7, 2010 at 1:28 a.m.
  • All I know about Robin Holy from VicAd is that he describes himself as mentally disabled since 1989! What did he describe himself before then?

May 6, 2010 at 9:52 p.m.
  • Down with the good old boys!

Vote for Jeff Williams!
    And anyone other then SLICK WILLIE (Will Armstrong)!
    Lets hope when Polaseks term is up we have someone on the side of the people of Victoria to Vote for!

May 6, 2010 at 9:26 p.m.