Comments

• I recieved an email talking about this, I don't like forwarding emails like this unless i find out there true, so i called the VPD
    and i was told they had no idea of anything like this happening
    in Victoria, so i sent email back to my friend and told her, she then tells me it's on front page of Advocate, IMAGINE THAT!!!!

Cindy Smith

May 10, 2010 at 8:13 a.m.
  • WOW! They took down what i said! I told what i know about this.

May 7, 2010 at 8:50 a.m.
  • I get why they aren't releasing anymore info on the man. Duh, don't want to tip him off. And Fatboy/Wire5050, shouldn't you be aware of every person and vehicle that you don't know? As a parent of two toddlers, I know I'm very aware when we go out in public of my/our surroundings. Even at home, if I see a vehicle that is driving around more then once or twice just checking out the neighborhood, I make it known that I see them and sometimes (when kids are not with me) stop them and ask them if they are lost or if they are looking for something/someone. We as parents should ALWAYS be on guard for the safety of our children.

May 7, 2010 at 8:24 a.m.
  • I was told by a friend in the SO office its a white guy in his late 50s to 60s in a tan van!

May 7, 2010 at 8:23 a.m.
  • I'm a little bit "anxious" at the moment. If you find out something, anything, PLEASE let me know... Thanks!!!

May 7, 2010 at 12:13 a.m.
  • Im with fatboy, give us something to go on or at least say we have no leads of what kind of vechicle it is and what the person looks like. But if somehow they know its a male there should be some type of description at least like skin color or hair color or height or weight or body shape.

May 6, 2010 at 11:34 p.m.
  • is it a car? truck? no hints what to look for?? what neighborhoods?!?! now all are worried about every person, vehicle. these parents need to inform all of us so we all know what to look for.

give me my gun!

May 6, 2010 at 11:07 p.m.