Home » One woman dead after fatal Monday wreck » Unverified Comments

Comments

• May you rest in peace Dianna...You will always be remembered for the beautiful, Mother, Daughter, Sister and friend you were...From my family to yours we love you and you are all in our prayers.

Our deepest condolences,
    The Rojas Family

May 18, 2010 at 7:53 p.m.
  • "D" you will be missed by so many of us..You and your family are in our prayers for now and Always..xoxo Love Maria,Angel,Danny,Crayton,Mary and family...

May 18, 2010 at 7:13 p.m.
  • This is very sad to hear of Diana...I called on Sunday to my sister in Victoria and asked if anyone that we knew had passed away, I just had this feeling in me that something was not right. Then for no apparent reason on Monday I was thinking about Diana that I heard she was doing really great! Then I got a called Tuesday morning that she passed on...I'm still in shock...she still had more time to enjoy her new life but God has his resons and they are all good. God Bless you Diana your Family and I will miss you.

May 18, 2010 at 4:11 p.m.
  • I was at work yesterday when I got the call...My wife called and told me our student has passed on. Diana was a student of ours recently. She was trying to make life better for herself and her sons. She always spoke of how God was moving in her life and how things were changing. She talked about her desire to help others who have gone through the same tough times she did. How proud she was of her sons, how she loved her family and the Lord. She was so thankful for her job and all her friends. She was nearing graduation from our class, but God called her to the head of the class and graduated her with honors. We are praying for peace for her whole family.....God bless.

Shawn and Pam

May 18, 2010 at 9:08 a.m.
  • My heart goes out to her kids. She was trying so hard to live a good life with her family. I knew Diana a long time ago and we were never close. We just started to talk not that long ago. The last time I saw her she was at work and we talked for awhile. How she was doing good and living her life right for her kids. She will be missed. My condolences goes out to her family.

May 18, 2010 at 9:03 a.m.
  • My prayers are with her family and children. Let's not be so quick to judge. Only the Lord above knows what really happened. Everyone needs to be careful where ever we go......

May 18, 2010 at 9:01 a.m.
  • Diana was such a wonderful person. She could always make you laugh with her hilarious sense of humor. She was a beautiful friend and could understand any situation a person was going through. She will be missed by all of us who loved her.

May 18, 2010 at 7:19 a.m.
  • I'm not sure what year model the LeSabre was, but I know mine has lights that you can keep on all the time, as daytime running lights, then they become brighter as the sun goes down or in inclement weather. I never touch them; never think about them. This is a safety feature that is so very useful. I also notice the article stated that Ms. Postel was not wearing her seatbelt.

This is not a slam against her at all. This is a tragedy for all involved. My point is, please people, take advantage of all the safety features that automobiles are made with today. They may save your life. Keep those headlights on, use that seatbelt. Protect yourself!

May 18, 2010 at 4:59 a.m.
  • So tragic and terribly sad. My heart goes out to her family, specifically her children. My prayers are with them during this very difficult time.

mkh0626: "That should be one of the 1st things u do when entering a vehicle." ----How about showing a little compassion for the grieving family members. In my opinion, your post isn't something this family needs to stumble upon during their time of grief. How many times have you seen someone driving for miles with their blinker on? NOT SAFE! Who hasn't driven out of a well-lit parking lot and realized they forgot to turn on their headlights. Whatever the circumstances, this mother lost her life and it's a tragedy. I'm just saying that maybe you should be a little more delicate with your comments for the sake of Diana's small children. That's all.

May 18, 2010 at 12:47 a.m.
  • How terribly sad for her children.

May 17, 2010 at 9:58 p.m.
  • While I was living in Victoria there were numerous vehicles driving in the night time without their lights on. How can u drive without your lights on?!!! That should be one of the 1st things u do when entering a vehicle.

May 17, 2010 at 8:54 p.m.
  • THIS IS SO SHOCKING AND SAD! DIANA WAS A GREAT MOTHER WHO HAS TRIED TO COMPLETELY TURN HER LIFE AROUND AND DO RIGHT FOR HER BOYS. A DEDICATED MOTHER AND WORKER, SHE MADE SURE SHE DID WHAT SHE HAD TO AND WENT OUT OF HER WAY TO HELP OTHERS! ON MY WORST DAYS, SHE KNEW HOW TO MAKE ME SMILE; NO MATTER HOW NEGATIVE A SITUATION WAS, SHE KNEW HOW TO TURN IT AROUND AND MAKE THE BEST OUT OF IT! DIANA, YOU WILL BE TRULY MISSED!!

May 17, 2010 at 8:11 p.m.