Sunday, September 14, 2014




Electrical short causes home to fill with smoke

By Victoria Advocate
May 26, 2010 at 12:26 a.m.


No injuries were reported after a home filled with smoke was evacuated in the 500 block of Pine Street on Tuesday night.

"There was no actual fire, but an electrical shortage," said Elaine Mayer of the Victoria Fire Department's fire marshal's office.

The call came in around 9 p.m. and was cleared at 10:26 p.m.

SHARE

Comments


THE LATEST

Powered By AdvocateDigitalMedia