Home » Tattoo artists ink Christian designs » Unverified Comments

Comments

• Leviticus 19:28 Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the Lord

enought for me to know this is not of GOD no matter what you say or who you are. GOD WILL ALWAYS HAVE THE FINAL SAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S BIBLE TRUTH

May 28, 2012 at 7 p.m.
  • Hmm guess I'll fire Louis Cipher, the best market researcher I ever did sign an eternal soul binding contract with....

October 26, 2010 at 9:39 a.m.
  • You'll be a starving artist. There's not much of a market for that.

October 26, 2010 at 9:26 a.m.
  • No and no.

I'm thinking of opening a new business as a Satanic volleyball photographer and tattoo artist.

October 26, 2010 at 8:54 a.m.
  • All people have their sins. None live life without it. Some are able to "hide" their sins and past lives after coming to Christ. I see the tats on these women as a beautiful testimony of what Christ can do. While some are able to hide what they did in the past, these women will always have these marks.

The question is - What has Christ done for them? They chose the redemption power of Jesus Christ. They knew they are sinners and accepted the free gift of salvation. Have you? Will you?

October 26, 2010 at 8:04 a.m.
  • @Oxymoron, I am not sure how modesty makes nudity bad, can you explain what you mean?

October 22, 2010 at 12:52 p.m.
  • Hisnumber2, I could not have said it better.

As far as nudity goes, how is that evil? We are all born nude. Only our modesty makes nudity bad. Adam and Eve were nude and only thought of it as bad after being tempted by the devil to eat the apple.

Everyone comes to Jesus in their own way. Like BRANDY79 said, some of the people coming into Timeless Tattoos may never have set foot into a Church for fear of not belonging. Here they may feel more comfortable and open to ask questions and see that Christians come in all shapes and sizes.

This is a wonderful story and a much deserved break from the routine stories of wrong doings, death, and sad articles all around. This is an uplifting story and it is a shame that people have to come in here and start bad talking people trying to do good. And you wonder why Victoria has a hard time expanding and developing.

October 21, 2010 at 9:02 p.m.
  • I think that a few of the people who left comments judging these newcomers to Christ could benefit from a prayer or two, and I myself will be praying for their closed minds to open. Regardless of what choices were made in their previous life, I for one am proud of these strong minded, God loving individuals who are NOW choosing to live a life of love and spreading the word of God. People trust tattoo artists (enough to add something permanent to their body) and sit very close to them talking mostly during a session...who better to spread the word of god? Most peoples jobs keep them from being able to share the spirit...we should all be lucky enough to do something we love with our families and not be persecuted for it.

To Timeless Victoria regarding the "nay" sayers...1 Peter 5:8-11-
    Be careful! Watch out for attacks from the Devil, your great enemy. He prowls around like a roaring lion, looking for some victim to devour. Take a firm stand against him, and be strong in your faith. Remember that your Christian brothers and sisters all over the world are going through the same kind of suffering you are. In his kindness God called you to his eternal glory by means of Jesus Christ. After you have suffered a little while, he will restore, support, and strengthen you, and he will place you on a firm foundation. All power is his forever and ever. Amen.

October 21, 2010 at 7:34 p.m.
  • Maybe they did that work B.C.

October 21, 2010 at 6:22 p.m.
  • Considering they do Christian only tattoos, how does a friend of mine have a zombie punk head, with spine and viscera coming out of the neck hole, and a banner with the word "anarchy" underneath it. I don't believe that any of that is promoting Christian values in any way. My mother feels the same and also that she doesn't know any Christian who would think that tattoo is Christian themed. That coupled with the nude female in the tattoo in the video, I don't really see how they are sticking to their "Christian only" theme of work. Maybe it's just me.

October 21, 2010 at 6:17 p.m.
  • PatB...I think I've figured out why this story was featured so prominently. A few days ago, the Advocate had a front page that was nothing but real, actual news stories. Either they couldn't stand having so much news on the front page, or their fluff quota was lagging so they gave free publicity to this place. I do have to wonder, though, how much they would charge someone else to buy that much ad space complete with pictures.

October 21, 2010 at 5:13 p.m.
  • I totally agree with their principle, that is a great way to reach out to the genre of people who might not want to go and talk to the stuck up member of a popular church. Someone who wouldn't give them the time of day otherwise. If someone can go in and find Jesus in the shop... WHO CARES how they found Him? It is the same Jesus, it is the same Lord we all serve!

October 21, 2010 at 5:03 p.m.
  • Probably Eve before she bit the apple...

October 21, 2010 at 4:11 p.m.
  • I think it is interesting that this tattoo studio won't do evil or satanic figures, but apparently will do female nudes.

Not a problem, I just found it curious.

October 21, 2010 at 3:51 p.m.
  • Must have been a really slow news day for this story to be on the front page above the fold! Maybe in the Crossroads section or the Faith section on Saturday but NOT the front page. Lots of free publicity for "Tattoos for Jesus"lol
    Patrick T. Barnes

October 21, 2010 at 2:53 p.m.
  • The stance of the mother-daughter team seems to be just an easy platform to say they are "ministering" to their clients (and free publicity). Those who are not "Christian" and "not excited about God" probably would not even go into their place because they"re looking to get the skulls, etc. from a different kind of place. So the main ones coming to them are those who already "know" God so how is that reaching out?

October 21, 2010 at 8:42 a.m.
  • This is a wonderful story.

October 21, 2010 at 7:55 a.m.