Comments

• It will be interesting to see if they will pay this. There is currently several lawsuits including one where they did not let anyone they were laying off take their accrued time off telling them it will be paid when they left. Then they were never paid: http://www.antistartek.org/index.php/...

Please let us know if you find out if this is paid or not. We are very interested in this outcome.

For more information about Startek visit http://www.antistartek.org.

October 26, 2010 at 7:37 p.m.
  • I actually know a family by that last name & they pronounce it goosh/goush...it's Polish, whaddaya expect?

October 22, 2010 at 10:55 p.m.
  • Wait a minute.........! Gooooch ends in a "ch" sound. How do you get a "ch" sound out of the last three letters "sdz"?

October 22, 2010 at 8:29 p.m.
  • fatguy
    but don't take my word for it! ask someone with a name like that! I don't want to offend anybody! this maxkin has spoken!

October 22, 2010 at 8:25 p.m.
  • I don't know about anyone else but I get aggravated when I talk to customer service for my phone company and they're in India or the Phillipines! Don't we have enough citizens here with accents that could perform the jobs here? Is an accent what drives these companies away from our shores? Or is that a requirement for the job?

October 22, 2010 at 8:23 p.m.
  • Goooooooch ?? Holy Cow !! I'd probably leave it a mystery too if I was saddled with that for a handle.

October 22, 2010 at 8:22 p.m.
  • fatguy
    can you say goooch? that's how you pronounce that name Gwosdz! at least that's how a former co-worker pronounced it!

October 22, 2010 at 8:18 p.m.
  • "But this is not an issue where we have somebody sneaking out of town trying to skip on their tax abatement," Gwosdz said.

Probably not an issue because they already skipped town, LAST YEAR !

And why does that guy have 6 letters in his last name and only 1 of them is a vowel ??? G-w-o-s-z-d, how do you say that ?

October 22, 2010 at 8:09 p.m.
  • "A call to StarTek's corporate headquarters was not returned"

The new call center in India has 361 area code blocked.

October 22, 2010 at 12:01 p.m.
  • If they don't pay, sell the property on the Courthouse steps just like other deadbeat property owners assets.

October 22, 2010 at 7:46 a.m.
  • Will this paper let the public know if/when these taxes have been paid? This is the real end of the story; otherwise, the taxes due will be tacked on to the potential buyers of the property...

October 22, 2010 at 6:13 a.m.