Home » Expecting Emilio » Unverified Comments

Comments

• Like I have always stated about this backwards city. Oh my God this town is sooo full of bigots and haters. This man took responsibility for his actions and if you would of have been there you would know why the awards were handed out. But oh I forget the crowd was not your color.

September 14, 2010 at 1:55 a.m.
  • What's a Kicker Hat?

A walking miracle? Why is it that most drunks involved in accidents live while the victim dies?

Like i stated before, to have a drunk to be the spokes man. this was a slap in the face to the honorees. Wonder how many people left this so called event drunk and got behind the wheel.

September 13, 2010 at 10:12 a.m.
  • Hey, GOP_LoveChild ~

No need to insult Sid Vicious like that! He's dead now and can't defend himself!

I would say more like Ozzy but then I don't want to insult Ozzy either.......

September 13, 2010 at 9:32 a.m.
  • Oh.....did I mention that there are other (and many many many many) first responders and officers that AREN't "tejano"????? Ya know, they work hard too...........

September 12, 2010 at 7:23 p.m.

September 12, 2010 at 7:21 p.m.
  • "He's like the John Lennon of the Tejano community"

More like Sid Vicious

September 12, 2010 at 5:59 p.m.
  • So, who was honored? Where is the rest of the story the headline alludes to?

September 12, 2010 at 4:43 p.m.
  • I am happy that local enforcement got something out of this but kind of ironic that the accident that he was involved was because he was drunk. I might be wrong here and I dont feel like googling it but I am sure that he was driving drunk towards SA from a concert in the Houston area. But oh well, I am sure that he learned his lesson or at least we hope.

September 12, 2010 at 12:22 p.m.

September 12, 2010 at 11:08 a.m.