Home » Jurors hear testimony in murder trial » Unverified Comments

Comments

• DA Steve Tyler is going to get these unwashed perps their due.
    Great work DA Tyler!

September 15, 2010 at 10:08 a.m.
  • Moneyman...Are you saying that there should be no trials; that we should just wait till the accused dies, of whatever cause, and THEN have god decide what to do with him? Sorry, there have been trials and people judged at those trials since the dawn of time. It's not time to stop now.

DaOneAndOnly...Jury of his peers. I guess you think the jury should consist of other members of the Mexican Mafia? Yeah, THAT would ensure justice. One thing for sure, I couldn't serve on the jury. As soon as I heard that they were in a gang -- doesn't matter which one -- my guilty vote would be decided.

September 15, 2010 at 8:23 a.m.
  • DAOneAndOnly
    Come on, really. Did you know he was in a gang? Were you there? Yea i know my grown kids here at the house, but what they do outside of the house is what i do not know, but you bet your a@# and i remind them, you got yourself in trouble, get yourself out. I'll quote, "show me your friends, and i will show you your future". And yes i love my kids.

September 15, 2010 at 5:41 a.m.
  • Like the court says: Beyond a reasonable doubt : and what the good book says: "Only God Can Judge You"

September 15, 2010 at 12:30 a.m.
  • Gotta hand it to Tyler - dude's full of energy and has a sense of justice. This is NOT a death penalty case.

And I don't like repubs - Damn!!!

September 14, 2010 at 11:10 p.m.
  • hopefully they receive a fair and unbiased trial. if found guilty, the death penalty needs to be in play here.

September 14, 2010 at 10:10 p.m.
  • Dont believe everything you read and hear. If you weren't there, you have no idea what really went on. And people already have their minds made up on if they're innocent or guilty, so does this trial really even matter? I saw the jurors today, jury of your peers..really though? I wont say which one, but one of these guys is my baby brother. I love him with all my heart and soul. If he did it, then yes, he should serve his time. If he didnt, then let him go. No matter what the outcome, I will always love him. What you all know, is what reporters write, I know the real him.

September 14, 2010 at 9:50 p.m.
  • Maybe the marijuana, cocaine and alchol could have killed him. But come on, these guys beat him to death. If the law doesn't get them, someone else will. Hopefully Tyler doesn't get tired of getting these people off the street.

September 14, 2010 at 9:16 p.m.