Comments

• I think the Elvis cop wannabe needs to do a shed burglary commercial for this holiday season. Thats the biggest waist of $ and police resources ever!

April 8, 2011 at 1:48 p.m.
  • Neighborhood Watch does work folks. I know because I was an observant neighbor who reported two suspicious people casing homes in our subdivision. I was able to give the police the license plate number of the car they were in and a description of the two adults in the automobile. There was a burglary in our neighborhood that very day, and with my information, the police were able to make an arrest and recover the stolen items. It pays to be alert and to participate in Neighborhood Watch! Leaving items in unlocked facilities is an invitation to theft.

April 8, 2011 at 12:22 p.m.
  • Looks like that shed needs a little cleaning out!

April 8, 2011 at 12:21 p.m.
  • This is a no brainer. I protect my back yard shed contents in three layers: 1. Keeping my fence, gate, and the area in a good, clean, organized fashion, 2. keeping my old but faithful watch dog on duty in the back yard, and 3. locking said shed. I have to agree with Speakup. It is not the job of the Police to protect Mr. Saddler against himself.

April 8, 2011 at 12:09 p.m.
  • It is sad, but true. I agree with SpeakUp. You've got to lock your stuff up. That is just the world we live in. I had my stuff stolen from a storage unit on Guy Grant. I do not use that place any longer, and I took precautions to keep it from happening again. Possibly a lock on this guys shed would have alleviated all the problems.

April 8, 2011 at 9:56 a.m.

April 7, 2011 at 11:27 p.m.
  • Good thing crime is going down in Victoria. Remember, Chief?

April 7, 2011 at 11:26 p.m.
  • Roberttx...Right. Fifty cents worth of ammunition expended in the right way will not only protect his stuff, but save the city and state a lot of money in the long run. No need for keeping the burglar in jail, no need for a trial and no need for a prison cell. Couldn't happen to a more deserving guy.

April 7, 2011 at 10:02 p.m.
  • here's to more burglars being shot dead on the spot. defend your castle !

April 7, 2011 at 9:55 p.m.