Comments

• I had them put a governor on my kids car so they couldn't go over 35. I also had them install anti-roll wheels on the outside of the vehicle just in case. Couple that with a 5-point harness and I think they are safe. They drew the line at wearing a helmet and neck brace, but I'm still working on them.

April 11, 2011 at 10 a.m.
  • All you have to do is ask the person at Atzenhofer truck service to know many trucks which are brought in for "problems/defects" by parents were actually cause by their kids using the trucks for mudding.

April 10, 2011 at 11:16 p.m.
  • "When are these kids going to learn"???

Come on folks, we were all young once. They learn after years of experience like we did. Difference is, me and mine weren't handed vehicles to race around in. There are too many deaths related to teenage driving. My question is, were the drivers legal to be driving other teens around?

Parents take note!! Your teens may not be driving the way you "think" they are. I see too many teens that have expensive trucks that they misuse---why do they have these vehicles at all. They are not paying for them!!!

April 10, 2011 at 7:18 p.m.
  • My family and I witnessed these vehicles peeling out and speeding through the Hastings parking lot while on their cell phones. I was amazed they didn't kill someone on Navarro as they sped and weaved through traffic. Glad I was holding the hand of my child as we crossed the parking lot with these idiots on the loose. What happened to parents teaching their children responsibility. Aweful nice vehicles these 15 and 16 year old kids were driving around in. Guess momma and daddy will have to go and buy their little angels new ones now.

April 10, 2011 at 3:34 p.m.
  • I'm old enough to still call this sort of thing-DRAG RACING!!!
    Times change but teenagers really don't. Luckily some of them had seat belts.
    Patrick Barnes

April 10, 2011 at 6:15 a.m.
  • When r these darn kids going 2 learn driving is a privilege with awesome responsibility. A vehicle can easily b a coffin! I hope these kids go 2 church tomorrow & thank God he wasn't ready 4 them.

April 9, 2011 at 10:48 p.m.
  • Fast and furious females??????

April 9, 2011 at 10:27 p.m.