Home » Car strikes Walgreens » Unverified Comments

Comments

• This is not hard to understand. Today I watched a vehicle go across the store parking lot at Airline and Main at a high rate of speed. Only to get stopped at the red light at main and red river. Then at 60mph (which was all the faster I was willing to get a ticket for) I caught up with him at Rio Grande and main. Being curious I followed him one more time only to find out we are going to the water department. So much for my entertainment in one day, but I get passed buy a white pickup which is going South on Moody and my 60mph was not going to catch. Pass the Sheriffs dept we go. Oh my goodness, we went into Moo-moo only to have a late lunch with a 300 lb girlfriend. I ordered a med. coke and decided I need to go on a diet. To much entertainment for one day.

April 19, 2011 at 4:47 p.m.
  • If you remember someone has been hurt from one of these incidents. There was the lady who was injured when the guy ran his truck through Speedy Stop on Sam Houston.

April 19, 2011 at 1:40 p.m.
  • It would be QUITE interesting to know the total number of "Drive-In" buildings during the last 12 to 18 months. Anyone have a building count???

April 19, 2011 at 11:16 a.m.

April 19, 2011 at 10:12 a.m.
  • I think we should round up as many Victoria drivers as we can, fly them to Afghanistan and give them a car. We would wipe out the entire country in less than a year and win the “war on terror”. Might as well utilize our resources.
    X

April 19, 2011 at 10 a.m.
  • Almost happened to me at Maximus other night after doing my weekly missionary work there.

April 19, 2011 at 8:21 a.m.

April 19, 2011 at 7:45 a.m.
  • This isn't hard to understand - watch people drive - so many think they are the only person on the road. How dare the building get in her way.

April 19, 2011 at 7:33 a.m.
  • ridiculous already! how many buildings is this now??? people are just not paying attention to the road! thank god no one has gotten hurt YET..

April 19, 2011 at 6:39 a.m.
  • people please!!!! put the pimp cup down and keep your monkey @$$e$ indoors!! i would actually like to go inside a building other than the hospital tommorow

April 19, 2011 at 2:03 a.m.
  • Wow! The building inspector sure has been busy lately!

April 18, 2011 at 10:49 p.m.
  • I think that you spelled brakes wrong. It is brakes not breaks!!!!!

April 18, 2011 at 10:17 p.m.
  • yes, okay..the economy is in shambles (unless you're sitting on a Shale-gas lease), wars and rumors of wars abound, the US is socially more divided and unfriendly since...ever, $1 worth of gas won't start a lawnmower, ancient texts of many traditions are calling for annihlation of civilization within 18 months, and we just plain live in Texas....but are people REALLY getting to the point where abstract concepts like "forwards" and "Backwards" are getting hard to tell apart....how 'bout...."You see those big brick and wooden things where the road DOESN'T go?....those are called BUILDINGS, don't put your CARS into them...." this is starting to become an everyday thing down here...new rule; regardless of age, gender, or contributing factor, you crash into a building the police, the tow truck company, and the property owner just get to beat your a-- for 10 minutes each....

April 18, 2011 at 8:46 p.m.