Comments

• I am sorry for y'alls lose and the suffering your family is going through but my uncle was injured. And to oilhand11 he did not get pulled over for wreakless driving, just wanted to make that clear. And he is suffering with the loss of this young lady too. And he has been to the hospital with injuries. We are coping with it the same way y'all are. I am so sorry y'all fell this way towards my uncle but it was the young lady that didn't stop and jumped right in front of him. So sorry for your lose.

April 23, 2011 at 2:18 p.m.
  • My deepest sympathy to your family, may you find comfort in all the memories you shared. I am so sorry for this great loss.

April 20, 2011 at 9:50 p.m.
  • my family will pray for your strength. nothing said can make this any easier and i as a mother feel for you so deeply. God will take care of your baby until you see her again. i am so sorry for your loss.

April 20, 2011 at 4:41 p.m.
  • My heart goes out to the family!! She was just a baby. God Bless you all.

April 20, 2011 at 2:19 p.m.
  • I am Megan's Aunt I know her family is suffering a great loss. I will be watching these posts. Please allow us to celebrate her life without ill words being spoken. Thank you!!

April 20, 2011 at 11:38 a.m.
  • THANK YOU NANCYGRIZZLE THAT MEANS ALOT TO THE FAMILY, WE ARE GLAD THERE ARE PEOPLE LIKE YOU OUT THERE.

April 20, 2011 at 11:17 a.m.
  • I AM A CLOSE FAMILY FRIEND, AND FOR THE FAMILY AND FRIENDS I WOULD LIKE TO SEE ALL THE RUMORS FIND A TRUTH OR FALSE STATUS. THIS IS A HARD TIME FOR ALL AND WITH ALL THE RUMORS AND THE QUESTIONS ITS EVEN HARDER. IT SEEMS TO ME THAT IT IS JUST EASIER FOR EVERYONE TO BLAME THE DEAD INSTANTLY WITHOUT EVEN INVESTIGATING FURTHER.

April 20, 2011 at 11:09 a.m.
  • Our deepest condolences to her family and friend. We have been trying to contact those who want to talk about her for a story. If you do, please contact reporter Kayla Bell at 361-574-1222. Thank you.

April 20, 2011 at 10:58 a.m.
  • My deepest condolences to the family of this young lady. I was one of the first people on the scene, but did not witness the accident. I have 18 yrs of emergency medical experience and I just want the family to know that she did not suffer any at all. May God wrap his comforting Grace around you at this time and in the days to com.

April 20, 2011 at 10:44 a.m.
  • Oilhand11- were did you get this info from. It isn't in the paper at all..

April 20, 2011 at 10:38 a.m.
  • why is it this is the only article that has been published about the wreck and megan? but everything else, even the unimportant stuff makes the paper daily. and how about the fact that the driver of the truck was pulled over and ticketed in Dewitt county for wreckless driving, shortly before the wreck inwhich his driving killed an innocent young lady??

April 20, 2011 at 10:32 a.m.
  • To anyone that would like to do something for the family, there is memorial fund set up at the tdecu location in the victoria mall.

April 20, 2011 at 10:28 a.m.