Comments

• Writein, You responded that my comment was based on hate and fear. I call my comment based on fact.

August 11, 2011 at 4:05 p.m.
  • Mld.
    Where in my comments did I label you? If you mean “mind reader”, well it was you claim what is inside the president’s head, not me. Don’t try to me into a liar.

Williams 2014.

August 10, 2011 at 7:44 p.m.
  • Writein, I bring up Rev. Wright because he was just one of Obama's mentors. I don't hate anyone. I'm not stupid and neither are you, so don't tell me when and what to comment on. I haven't labeled you and I would appreciate the same in return.

August 10, 2011 at 9:43 a.m.
  • Mld.

The reason why I didn’t reply to your past statement to me because I though it would best for the topic and to have honest discussion. However, I change my mind because none, YES NONE, of your statements to me or to GOPLOVECHILD have any meaning or solutions to the problems. You are still harping on what happen three or four years ago, when we are talking about today’s problems. You are apart of the problem in society. How is talk about some washed up so-called Chicago preacher is putting food on your table, money in your pockets, or having a well-being in life? Your comment is based on HATE, yes I said and FEAR.
    Jeremiah Wright isn’t the President of the United States, Barack Obama is. I am fully aware of Jeremiah Wright long before I cast my vote for the Democrat. So don’t try to talk to me like I am stupid. NO you are not God nor a mind reader. The only one to cast judgment is God himself, not you, Mr. I-am-scared-of-a-……….well should I go there?
    Next time, bring SOLUTIONS as well as MEANINGFUL FACTS to the table or don’t say anything at all. All you doing is blowing smoke up your own tail pipe.

Williams 2014.

August 9, 2011 at 10:54 p.m.
  • GOP, No one is posting about Perry on this subject. I have never voted for him. You bring up gays...I don't have a problem with them and it wouldn't bother me if they were able to marry.
    My problem is with Obama, who is worse than Carter IMO. You can't deny his past associations with anti-American folks. BTW, Obama HAD to dump Rev. Wright in public. I don't believe for a second that our President did not listen to and agree with this Rev. rants after all the years he was a member of this church.
    I'm not Einstein and you are even further from being a genius yourself.

August 9, 2011 at 4:18 p.m.
  • With all due respect GLC, your information is wrong - check this web site and do your own math.

Even Obuma's budget confirms the “actual” deficits were 1.7 trillion in 2009 and 1.8 trillion in 2010. So far this year the debt has risen only 0.5 trillion and is projected to be about 1.0 trillion at year’s end – yeah just a trillion dollars, that’s all.

I’m assuming the year starts January 20 the day Obuma got sworn in and took control of our economy (whether he likes to admit that or not). The fiscal year actually runs from October 1 to September 30.

And you are right that is what is bringing us down - uncontrolled, unsustainable spending of other people's money - it will end with a dictatorship.

August 9, 2011 at 1:26 p.m.
  • I know what I'm looking at, This is what brought this country down. And all the spin in the world isn't going to change this.

August 9, 2011 at 12:46 p.m.
  • GLC, you are looking at the deficits, you need to look at the year over year increase in the total federal debt - they are different because one is real and the other is massaged with "on" and "off" budget expenditures.

August 9, 2011 at 12:33 p.m.
  • National debt by U.S. presidential terms:

(Source: CBO Historical Budget Page and Whitehouse FY 2012 Budget - Table 7.1 Federal Debt at the End of Year PDF, Excel, Senate.gov)

Barack Obama +9.0% (2010)
    George W. Bush +20.7%
    George W. Bush +7.1%
    Bill Clinton -9.0%
    Bill Clinton -0.7%
    George H. W. Bush +13.0%
    Ronald Reagan +9.3%
    Ronald Reagan +11.3%
    Jimmy Carter -3.3%
    Nixon/Ford +0.2%
    Lyndon Johnson -8.3%

August 9, 2011 at 12:31 p.m.

August 9, 2011 at 12:26 p.m.
  • The largest deficits of the past presidents:

President……Percent of GDP

Carter………………3.9

Reagan…………….6.8

Bush-1……………..7.2

Clinton……………..5.2

Bush-2……………..7.0

Obuma…………….13.2

In all fairness Clinton’s deficit was in his first year after that the deficits were much lower. It’s clear Bush was an idiot we can all agree on that, but what does that make Obuma? And BTW Reagan had to deal with a severe recession also his deficits were very mild in comparison and the economy came roaring out of the recession – Obuma? Not so much!

August 9, 2011 at 11:58 a.m.
  • Where’s your criticism for Rick Perry?

Obama dumped Wright like he should have. But on Saturday, we had Rick Perry and his lemmings praying to God at political spectacles organized by hate groups like American Family Association and The Call who’s founder just traveled to Uganda to promote the death penalty for homosexuals. And these are Hate Groups, Google these people up, there's plenty on them out there.

August 9, 2011 at 7:59 a.m.
  • Why don't you go to the Congressional Budget Office for figures on which Presidents ran up the deficits. This started with Reagan. And the CBO figures are no leftist-liberal spun figures. They are facts.

Also, this market dip is nothing compared to Reagan’s 20+% loss of 87 or W’s near depression collapse.

August 9, 2011 at 7:40 a.m.
  • I'll tell you what's inside Obama's head....It's Bush's fault, It's Bush's fault. Writein, I'm so sorry that anyone that posts against Obama is foolish in your head.
    BTW, Rev. Wright's comments can be found via GOOGLE and any of Obama's other anti-American friends.

August 9, 2011 at 5:34 a.m.
  • Mld.
    Do you have any proof of this? Are you inside his head? If not, than I suggested silence to be the remedy to your foolish statement.

Williams 2014.

August 9, 2011 at 1:35 a.m.
  • Writein, I'll "go there" because it's true.

August 9, 2011 at 1:28 a.m.
  • Mld.

Get over yourself. this Country has been going bankrupt since Carter. Let's not go there.

August 9, 2011 at 12:41 a.m.
  • This is President Obama's "change" that no one questioned. Major gov't spending and an AA credit rating. This man wants this country to be bankrupt and more people to depend on the gov't. Don't forget Rev. Wright words about "America's chickens have come home to roost."

August 8, 2011 at 10:26 p.m.
  • GLC, do you really think he wants to "fix" the economy? Isn't that what he's been doing since he took office? Isn't this "fundamental transformation?" I think it is !

August 8, 2011 at 9:12 p.m.
  • The funny thing here is these Einstein's believe themselves and vote.

August 8, 2011 at 8:07 p.m.

August 8, 2011 at 7:07 p.m.
  • Sure he crashed the market, well let's all pray he puts it back where it was when W handed it to him.

August 8, 2011 at 6:25 p.m.
  • Gop Love child,

OB, didn’t not have anything to do with Victoria Airport, this was a pre-can package approved a couple of months ago by the house & senate on funding issues.

I can tell you why you can think Obama… He crashed the stock market, lied to the American people, and has failed to take any or all responsibility for the down fall of the United States credit rating… In his speech to the nation today he continues to blame everyone else but you and himself!!! You voted for him take some responsibility for his actions, after all he wanted the job, he got elected to do the job, and he has failed to do the job, the buck stops with him… If you can’t lead get the hell out of the way, we will find someone that can!!!

August 8, 2011 at 4:53 p.m.
  • You have to pay for the tickets because Lord God Catapilar is building here in town. aint't you heard? Yes, thanks presindent Obama. Alaska got the most, I am glad we got a little in the South instead of those wacko ALaskans getting it all.

August 8, 2011 at 1:53 p.m.
  • "Off we go, into the wild blue younder...............". Thank you President Obama.

August 8, 2011 at 1:26 p.m.
  • Why should I pay for your plane tickets?

August 8, 2011 at 10:22 a.m.
  • All together now: THANK YOU PRESIDENT OBAMA!!!

August 8, 2011 at 9:27 a.m.