Friday, November 28, 2014




Advertise with us

Fire damages wall at Hunt Contractors in Edna

Aug. 15, 2011 at 3:15 a.m.


EDNA - A fire that broke out at Hunt Contractors in Edna damaged one wall, Monday afternoon.

The fire happened around 4:30 p.m. in the mechanic shop, said Brian Hunt, general manager.

The Edna Fire Department responded to the fire and had it under control in about 10 minutes, Hunt said.

It appears the fire started from a battery, Hunt said.

The fire department could not be reached for comment Monday.

No one was injured, and business will continue as usual Tuesday, Hunt said.

SHARE

Comments


Powered By AdvocateDigitalMedia