Comments

• They were so young,she will need lots of counseling. So sad..

December 3, 2011 at 4:24 p.m.
  • Regardless IF she refused to file charges why didn't the state pick up the charges.

In order to be employed you must complete an I-9 and that requires a State ID, State DL or Birth Certificate WITH a Passport or Social Security card, etc. Most employers use E-Verify as well.

I pray for this woman and her family!! These were innocent children that were brought into this world one right after another. Four children to both parents who were 24 yrs of age

December 2, 2011 at 5:01 p.m.
  • My prayers go out to the family of those innocent children and to their mother.

If that maniac was working then he had residency. This incident makes me SO mad and I could say so much more, but will not as the paper will just edit it out anyways. I'm sure everyone with a heart thinks the same.

If... If.... If.... If only.... so many "if's".... if's are so useless. "Gonzalez refused to file charges against her husband".... that says it all.

December 2, 2011 at 4:44 p.m.
  • He probably lost his job when they found out he was illegal. You can fly under the radar even with a background check.

December 2, 2011 at 3:10 p.m.
  • So very tragic!! My heart goes out to the mother and her family.

One thought though, he recently lost his job at HEB! HEB employs illegals??

December 2, 2011 at 1:10 p.m.
  • First: I too am very sympathetic about the situation. Very sad that 4 lives with potential were taken.

Second: Ditto MommyofOne. In addition, just like the fabulous NAFT Act that is allowing foreign vehicles to cross our country without having to pass any mechanical tests therefore, injuring and killing innocent citizens on the roadways; we continue to hide and cover for illegals that are ticking timebombs for causing disaster on our homeland. We can't even control or properly assist our own mentally ill citizens and we continue to add more to the equation and those we are not legally able to help nor do they seak help.

December 2, 2011 at 10:55 a.m.
  • First of all, my heart goes out to the mother and these innocent children.

Now second...Am I reading this article right? He had no papers? He feared being deported? The police had to intervene before...why was he not picked up prior to this on this count alone? Yes, this would have changed the chain of events, but dont think I am directly blaming the shootings on the police, this man had a twisted mind of his own. I am just curious as to why he was still here IF he should not have been - a whole other problem in this country.

December 2, 2011 at 10:38 a.m.
  • My prayers go out to the Mother of these children:(

December 1, 2011 at 9:07 p.m.