I know Mr Halepaska personally, He use to be my next door neighbor. I don't think he would intentionally burn his own business down. However he did run over my dog once. On accident, I think.
It happens, same thing happened in the cafe my family use to own, our dirty towel bag was far away from anything, no big fire, no smoke damage. We just had to pay Unifirst to replace the burnt up towels.
This comment was removed by the site staff for violation of the usage agreement.
i wonder if the fire dept pre decided if it was cost effective to provide services to that business ?
I've heard of spontaneous combustion of green hay in a barn but never of towels !!! !!!
I just can't wrap my mind around "freshly laundered towels" combusting. Will some science guy/gal please explain?