Comments

• no doubt, no left turns until the construction is completed

February 16, 2011 at 6:12 p.m.
  • I think they need to make that intersection a "no left turn" intersection until the construction is finished. I'm not sure if people are inconsiderate, unaware or just dumb. Why would you try to take an unprotected left turn in a one lane construction zone?

Or maybe the city can change the light sequences so they rotate in a 4X pattern.

February 16, 2011 at 10:18 a.m.
  • No matter if an intersection is not well lit, confused, huge cluster, no arrows or a complete circle jerk...IF you run a "RED" light, your asking for trouble.
    Yes, I live on this side. Lights change quick, if you have to turn in any direction, your asking for trouble. When light turns RED, drivers still continue to cross. Even though there are barrels, drivers still get in the wrong lanes... and approach you head on.

February 16, 2011 at 7:52 a.m.
  • What I want to know is who had the brains (or lack thereof) to decide to tear up this end of Sam Houston during the school year or so that is concided with tearing up the intersection at Laurent.

February 16, 2011 at 3:32 a.m.
  • They have it so confused with those stupid barrels some people weave through and others go straight like it is intended for you to to but it has no arrows instructing drivers. I had went there with a older family member and they were totally confused as how to manuver that intersection. Beware of light runners too because everyone is so scared to be stuck through a long light they just run it or try to beat the red. Forget it when the buses are there you can spend a half hour trying to get through it. Its a nighmare! I try to avoid it by using Salem now.

February 15, 2011 at 10:17 p.m.

February 15, 2011 at 10:14 p.m.
  • That will be a first a Chevrolet Cadillac. Maybe a Cadillac made by General Motors.

February 15, 2011 at 10:13 p.m.
  • A Chevrolet Cadillac ran a red light headed southbound on Sam Houston

Really Now~ and yes Robert, its all crazy and several mornings as I was trying to cross the intersection on Mockingbird going toward Stockbauer only to have a conrfused driver meet me head on between barrels because there are no instructions not to enter it.

February 15, 2011 at 10:07 p.m.
  • that intersection is one HUGE cluster !

February 15, 2011 at 9:29 p.m.