Camper destroyed by fire

  • Print
  • comments
  • Report an error Report error
    • Thank you for your submission.
      Error report or correction
      Contact name (optional) Contact phone/e-mail (optional)  
      Sending report
    • Close

A camper was destroyed by fire in the 200 block of King Drive about 6 p.m. Wednesday.

No was was in the camper at the time of the blaze, which may have started near a refrigerator, Victoria Fire Department Battalion Chief Roger Hempel said.

Bystanders were attempting to extinguish the fire, but it was still ignited when firefighters arrived Hempel said.

The owners had electricity running into the camper. Hempel said the camper was a total loss.



  • Print
  • comments
  • Report an error Report error
    • Thank you for your submission.
      Error report or correction
      Contact name (optional) Contact phone/e-mail (optional)  
      Sending report
    • Close