Tuesday, November 25, 2014




Advertise with us

Camper destroyed by fire

By ADVOCATE STAFF REPORT
Feb. 23, 2011 at 7 p.m.
Updated Feb. 22, 2011 at 8:23 p.m.


A camper was destroyed by fire in the 200 block of King Drive about 6 p.m. Wednesday.

No was was in the camper at the time of the blaze, which may have started near a refrigerator, Victoria Fire Department Battalion Chief Roger Hempel said.

Bystanders were attempting to extinguish the fire, but it was still ignited when firefighters arrived Hempel said.

The owners had electricity running into the camper. Hempel said the camper was a total loss.

SHARE

Comments


Powered By AdvocateDigitalMedia