Comments

• yes was found in a forgiven way. not far from where the truck was found. may he rest in peace and hope whoever done this awlful crime go to jail forever. my prayers to both families.

January 9, 2011 at 10:16 p.m.
  • @debby33 That's right why were they meeting in a back road if he was supposedly going to her house..It is like he was lead there cause that is where they wanted him..

January 9, 2011 at 10:14 p.m.
  • I have heard 3 stories about that they have found him...I dont understand why they havent taken the "girl friend" in since she was the last one to see him. And if it's true that he was going to fallow her to her house why were they meeting on a back road in the frist place...something is very wrong with all this....My Prayers to the Family and Friends

January 9, 2011 at 9:18 p.m.
  • I think the girl who saw him last knows something. Didn't he have an altercation with her boyfriend? Are they not being questioned? She needs to say what she knows. Does she not see how his family is suffering. There is just something not right here.That is my opinion though.

January 8, 2011 at 11:25 p.m.
  • I bet this man will be found close to where he ended up missing b/c thats usually how it happens, just overlooking him somehow. I believe the girl who last saw him knows something but thats just my opinion....I hope someone comes forth with some info out of respect for him and his family

January 8, 2011 at 8:46 p.m.
  • Yes there was a person calling thereself knight who posted and the commit was removed.

January 7, 2011 at 3:14 p.m.
  • no one that has posted a comment has been rude. . Just looking for answers. My prayer for the family.

January 7, 2011 at 9:35 a.m.
  • A human life no matter how good are bad you think the person is is priceless! And I am sick of hearing people take that so lightly.
    I do not know this family but I can bet they are worried and scared right now. If you can be of any help then do so if not save your rude and hurtful commits to dish up during family dinner!

January 7, 2011 at 6:48 a.m.

January 7, 2011 at 5:49 a.m.
  • Problem is, people know things, but are reluctant to come forward either because they are scared, don't want to be labled a snitch or don't want to get invloved. Usually the latter.

January 7, 2011 at 4:54 a.m.
  • Such sketchy details, no mention of "persons of interest". Must be agony for the family. Remain optimistic and pray for his safety and quick return home. Prayers are with him, his family and loved ones.

January 7, 2011 at 12:32 a.m.
  • This sounds like foul play. No leads .The rapist has never been caught we dont have a very good system in this small town. No physical search for a missing person?

January 6, 2011 at 9:55 p.m.