Sunday, March 29, 2015




Advertise with us

Short-circuited electric lamp caused Thursday mobile home fire

By ADVOCATE STAFF REPORT
Jan. 21, 2011 at 4 p.m.
Updated Jan. 20, 2011 at 7:21 p.m.


INEZ - An electric lamp has been ruled as the cause of a fire that destroyed a mobile home in the 3300 block of Old Highway Road on Thursday, said Fire Marshal Ron Pray.

The electric lamp was set up on a table between two recliners toward the back end of the mobile home.

The lamp short circuited and ended up causing a failure of the electrical system, Pray said.

No one was home at the time of the blaze, but the fire did displace the family of four.

The family is staying at Candlewood Suites through its Candlewood Cares program.

SHARE

Comments



Powered By AdvocateDigitalMedia