Home » It's so hard to say goodbye » Unverified Comments

Comments

• Introduce the Editors in Boston to the FATAL FUNNEL.... Irish style.

January 27, 2011 at 6:44 a.m.
  • I liked your writings, except on the V-thing, which sucked for home-town venue. Best of luck.

January 26, 2011 at 5:01 p.m.
  • good luck april in bean town i know the weather is very cold there but take some of texas in your heart and you will stay warm in boston we will miss you from a fan south of victoria

January 26, 2011 at 3:37 p.m.
  • good luck you will be missed

January 26, 2011 at 1:59 p.m.
  • I enjoy the things you write. I'm glad we will still hear from you. Best of luck in your new adventure.

January 26, 2011 at 1:52 p.m.
  • I enjoy your humor, so I'm glad you are still going to write for the VA.........

Boston is a great town but newspapers are going the way of the telegraph, so be wise and acquire some other useful skills while you are so close to the epicenter of higher education.

Good luck

January 26, 2011 at 1:20 p.m.
  • Good luck on your new adventure!!!! You know you WILL have to come back here for good Mexican Food!!!! No where in Boston can you get really good refried beans!!!

January 26, 2011 at 12:59 p.m.
  • UNTnick22,
    We did actually make "Chupacabra the Musical." It's on YouTube. I even sing in it. Correction: I sing really, really badly in it.

January 26, 2011 at 10:20 a.m.
  • SO how does it feel to be paroled?

January 26, 2011 at 9:46 a.m.
  • A chupacabra musical? That would have been awesome!

January 26, 2011 at 9:45 a.m.
  • I have changed my avatar in honor of this day.

January 26, 2011 at 9:13 a.m.
  • Thanks for the comments, everyone. I'll still be writing my column for the Advocate, so they'll be plenty of updates on our new adventures, and I'm always on Facebook and Twitter if you want to stay in touch.

January 26, 2011 at 9:08 a.m.
  • I'm sorry, Aprill who?

;-)

January 26, 2011 at 8:50 a.m.
  • Have you learned nothing during the 5 years that you've been here?

Goodbye is what you say at funerals to the departed.

C'Ya later is what you say to your friends and co-workers when you have to move away.

Good luck!

January 26, 2011 at 8:05 a.m.
  • Sorry to see you go,girl but maybe the Boston audience will have a greater appreciation for your type of humor. Will we still be able stay in touch with you?
    Pat Barnes

January 26, 2011 at 7:53 a.m.
  • I'll miss your column. I've always enjoyed your half-bubble-off-plumb humor. Please keep us posted on whether you like Boston in February more than Victoria in August. It'd be an interesting comparison. Have fun in beantown.

January 26, 2011 at 7:51 a.m.
  • Goodbye and I hope Boston finds you fun-loving as a writer. It's been an interesting journey for me. I am truly one of your critics but not the biggest one. I think you're growing as a person and this is the next step in that growth to become fully you. I always wish you well and I also wish you the best of times. May God bless you.

January 26, 2011 at 7:35 a.m.
  • Love your writings. Congrats on your new adventure.

January 26, 2011 at 6:08 a.m.