Comments

• Gloria7, I have great respect for your ability to help those that need it so much.

The sad truth is there are more than a few that do believe the landing was a hoax and they would seem educated and rational. The very idea that this was achived by mortal men is a brick wall that their mind can not understand.

July 10, 2011 at 3:36 p.m.
  • DISCLAIMER:
    Sorry everybody I'm a care giver for a schizophrenic person who is brilliant and can get my password somehow. He really does have a beautifull mind.

July 10, 2011 at 1:27 p.m.
  • Wow. I can't believe I haven't noticed it until now. But, now I get it.

Gloria7 is a prank on the forum. Not a troll, mind you, but just a big joke. We are being punked, folks! Get it?

It's the only thing that makes sense. The alternative is that there really is such a kook running around out there. Nah.....can't be.

July 10, 2011 at 6:54 a.m.

July 10, 2011 at 6:53 a.m.
  • All part of the Reptillian agenda

July 9, 2011 at 10:12 p.m.
  • "hey masondixon if there is money to be made under the table a politician will be in the middle of it."

Operation Fast & Furious is NOT about making dirty money. It's literally a false flag terrorist operation being conducted against Mexico and the US.

Of course some of it is about the money. Wachovia and Wells Fargo have paid fines (millions) for laundering cartel drug money (billions). Don't believe it? Off to google you go. "Wachovia laundering Mexican cartel drug money"...they even had their own jet for it.

July 9, 2011 at 9:49 p.m.
  • hey legion357 the space program had nothing to do with Texas Instruments. Texas instruments was a secert agency that L.B.J. started to hide the fact we had been vistited from outer space.

July 9, 2011 at 7:17 p.m.
  • any of you see the new pawn store sign. I rest my case.

July 9, 2011 at 7:06 p.m.
  • Well gee Gloria, if it wasn't for the space program you wouldn't have a computer to make your comments on this site with. Do a little research about the beginnings of Texas Instruments, you know the ones who perfected the integrated circuit.

No moon landing? I had a old timer tell me that NASA filmed that on a volcano in Hawaii, he said... " There ain't enough wire to go from here to the moon, besides there's no place to put any telephone poles."

Keep believing

July 9, 2011 at 6:58 p.m.
  • 30 years of low earth orbit is enough...we should have been spending the Bailout Billions on colonizing mars.

Oh, and Gloria, if you mistrust the government so much that you think the Moon landing was staged, that's great, but try to focus your anger on something more relevant like the FACT the federal government is running guns to the Mexican drug cartels to frame our 2nd Amendment. Don't believe it? google "Operation Fast & Furious" and prepare to be engulfed with rage.

July 9, 2011 at 6:24 p.m.
  • Gloria7. Here in the real world I am heartbroken that a citizen of the United States of America would insult the memory of the men and women that led us into the future for all mankind. Maybe the earth is round and we revolve around the Sun! It is way too hot to wear an aluminum hat.

July 9, 2011 at 6:04 p.m.
  • Who can prove they went to the moon. That's the biggest coverup there is. The goverment spent millions hiding the truth from the public. I do care that the goverment spent billions just so we could have velcro. and as for the watch on your wrist ask a kid under 28 years old if they know how to tell time. MONEY WELL SPENT. We have a generation of idiots because a few in congress wanted to fill their bank accounts Remember New Orleans glad we had advance warning from the satellite. who need satellites just watch the cows and the clouds and the animals around you they will tell you.

July 9, 2011 at 5:37 p.m.
  • I was in Miami Florida one time and decided to drive up and hopefully get to watch a shuttle launch. I got there and the shuttle took off right on schedule.

From that one experience of watching thousands and thousands of others like myself cheering and crying at seeing something so powerful and awe inspiring, I'll happily give NASA almost anything they want.

Wow, what an incredible machine, incredible effort, incredible country we live in.

Gloria, I care!!!

July 9, 2011 at 2:01 p.m.
  • Gloria7...Who cares? Well, I care. Not since the great age of exploration with Magellen, Columbus, Cook, Leif Ericsson, Lewis & Clark, Henry Hudson and countless others has the reach of mankind been so expanded. Every time a new frontier is crossed and the horizon from that point explored, human knowlege expands. Certainly space exploration is expensive; not as expensive as welfare entitlements, but costly nontheless. Deciding not only IF we can afford to continue exploring near and deep space, but whether we should, given our other commitments, is going to be a source of debate for years to come. We need to factor into the debate the advances for ordinary people that originate in space exploration. I read an interview with one of the lunar astronauts, I forget which one, who said the wristwatch he was wearing had more computer power than the spacecraft in which he went to the Moon. Now, I'm not sure whether THAT'S a fact or a little hyperbole, but it does illustrate how regular people who don't have anything to do with NASA other than paying taxes, benefit from space exploration. The next time you put on shoes that fasten with Velcro, remember to thank the Gemini program. When you turn on television and see the formation of a hurricane in the Atlantic and are able to see the forcasted track, thank NASA. My personal opinion is that space exploration is worth the cost (as well as the danger) for the advancement of our nation and all mankind. It's worth the cost even if other programs need to be cut. Of course, that's just my opinion, and like certain bodily orifices, everybody has'em.

July 9, 2011 at 1:17 p.m.
  • Gloria, do you know how much we pay NASA per year? Hint: it's a tiny percentage of the annual budget.

July 9, 2011 at 1:08 p.m.
  • Who cares !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now where are the billion's of dollars going to go to that have been stolen from us. I guess congress will be laughing all the way to their bank accounts.

July 9, 2011 at 12:26 p.m.