Evening grass fire started by fireworks
Three area fire departments responded to a grass fire in the 1700 block of Weber Road about 8:30 p.m. Tuesday.
The fire burned three to four acres and threatened a neighboring barn, but no structures were damaged, said Ron Pray, Victoria County fire marshal.
Pray said fireworks were the cause of the fire.
The Victoria Fire Department, Mission Valley Volunteer Fire Department and Nursery Volunteer Fire Department responded and were on scene about an hour and a half.