Home » Join our news meeting at 2:30 » Unverified Comments

Comments

• Who ever broke it, is a "BP"!

June 14, 2010 at 10:15 a.m.
  • A few of things... First, scorpions do not bite, they sting. An old wives tail was that they were more likely to be seen shortly before rain. Second, where is the information coming from that LaFavers (sp) was forced to retire? Thirdly, I do like the idea of the reverse Fatal Funnel lol.

May 12, 2010 at 4:59 p.m.
  • How do we get a poll going?

May 12, 2010 at 1:01 p.m.
  • code, it's hard to expect the publication that ran this story to investigate Armstrong's possible charter violation without a measurable level of public outcry:
    www.victoriaadvocate.com/news/2010/ma...

Maybe a poll is in order.

May 12, 2010 at 12:58 p.m.
  • As expected.

May 12, 2010 at 10:38 a.m.
  • @BS I think the official comment was along the lines of they are keeping an eye on it but at present it's open to interpretation of the video you posted and therefore not much of a story...

Someone in an official capacity can obviously correct me if I am wrong

May 12, 2010 at 10:35 a.m.
  • I missed this stream. How did it go?

May 12, 2010 at 10:30 a.m.
  • The MAYOR breaking the LAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 12, 2010 at 10:06 a.m.
  • how about the mayor's possible violation of the city charter?

May 12, 2010 at 10:01 a.m.
  • hmmm... i may be a few days late on this subject...
    sorry for suggesting belated news.

May 10, 2010 at 10:18 a.m.
  • NATIONAL DAY OF PRAYER IS RULED UNCONSTITUTIONAL:

May 10, 2010 at 10:07 a.m.
  • maybe, you should think about the big story of LaFavers being forced to retire...things that make you go hummm???

May 4, 2010 at 10:20 a.m.
  • Someone knocked the camera...just admit it.

April 6, 2010 at 10:15 a.m.
  • Sorry we didn't have the live broadcast this morning. We ran into some technical difficulties. We'll be back tomorrow. Thanks for your patience.

April 6, 2010 at 10:10 a.m.
  • focusing on the unemployment here in Victoria and trying to get the local businesses to hire through the advocate offer a lower rate to them

March 4, 2010 at 10:31 a.m.
  • Remote Electronic Metering Systems is Victoria getting them

February 24, 2010 at 10:37 a.m.
  • Electric's Remote Meter Reading (RMR) program

February 24, 2010 at 10:36 a.m.
  • Wingrider and TP308:
    IF the Vicad would do a REVERSE FATAL FUNNEL, someone would certainly scream DISCRIMINATION!

November 30, 2009 at 10:13 a.m.
  • TP308, If ViCad would do the FATAL FUNNEL in reverse, it would be a micro article on page 31 of a 30 page newspaper.

September 21, 2009 at 10:09 a.m.
  • I vote for another FATAL FUNNEL, this time how the funnel is in reverse with illegal aliens getting free medical care, large birth rate, high drop out rate, sending money back to mexico, having to hire someone that has to speak spanish, taking jobs from Americans, YES THAT FATAL FUNNEL THAT IS SUCKING THE LIFE OUT OF AMERICA.

September 9, 2009 at 10:19 a.m.
  • Victoria Cinema Parking Lot a Meca for Criminals

Sunday, July 12th, my daughter was at the movies and when she came out to her car, her CD/Radio Deck had been stolen. I talked to the Cinemark manager and he said that since the Victoria Advocate did an article on the amount of car break-ins in the movie parking lot, that criminals are on a spree. They've broken into his car, too. I asked him if he had a camera system for the parking lot and he said, "no". I'm writing the advocate to warn everyone that criminals are breaking in cars at the movie theatre and no one is doing a thing about it. Do not drive your nice car there and not expect your radio to be lifted from it.

July 13, 2009 at 10:53 a.m.
  • Yes they are TD -- Also, keep a close eye out for snakes... I found one on the roof of my car last week.

June 22, 2009 at 10:41 a.m.
  • Heard on the scanner about a scorpion bite. Are these more prevalent during dry periods?

June 22, 2009 at 10:31 a.m.
  • Aubrey - Thanks for watching and participating! And of course your first experience had to be when we had problems with Mogulus...again. :)

May 6, 2009 at 11:35 a.m.
  • Thanks, I've heard from others this morning who had problems not just with the chat, but with video as well. I'll see check to see what is happening with our Mogulus channel. In the past we had issues when they upgraded software.

We aren't broadcasting live at the moment, but if anyone else is having problems viewing video in our on demand library, send a message to cjcastillo@vicad.com.

April 24, 2009 at 10:59 a.m.
  • I did post a few links on my blog about the flu stuff. Pretty nasty stuff and I don't mean that as a joke.

It would be very interesting if an expert were to comment on the possibility of this flu, which can be transferred between bird, human, and swine, potentially mutating the avian flu.

I’m just thinking outside the box, you should contact CDC about any investigations into this, better to be overly cautious and get verifiable facts, than be caught speculating or leaving the public ill informed.

Have a nice day

= P

April 24, 2009 at 10:54 a.m.
  • I emailed you guys on feedback about that, and commented on the sexy voice from the german speaking hottie. Of course I didn't see her but her voice was enough for me.

Of course so was that womans voice on American Idol, anyway she sounded hot.

Hey, I got bored so I had to find someway to entertain my mind while I was praying he didn't sing.

lol!

April 24, 2009 at 10:45 a.m.
  • Thanks..for some reason when we sign in to broadcast on that system we don't see the same notification as the audience does, so we didn't know. But it is back on now.

April 24, 2009 at 10:37 a.m.
  • Participation in this chat room has been disabled by the moderator.

April 24, 2009 at 10:23 a.m.