Comments

• @Knight... Actually my mother was exiting the mall parking lot. A person in the medianed left turn lane to turn into the mall parking lot struck her because she was making a u-turn.

May 3, 2011 at 8:56 a.m.
  • This is the dummest waste of time of goverment officals I have seen in the last couple of days. Unsafe what? Another law for the books. And for what.... This week at 2:30am on Laurent St I witnessed a u-turn in front of a 18 wheeler. Just prior to the accident I witnessed the driver run the red light at Lurent and Juan Linn. Unsafe driving should be enough to get you stopped maybe. Sunday morning before 9:15 I also saw two officers at two different locaton run red lights. Im sure the claim would be they had to be somewhere. Something you and I would get a ticket for. Ahh the point.. Areas of no u-turns have signs. You might get a ticket if they see you or you cause a accident. BTW the 2:30am wreck this week did get hit by the 18 wheeler, then ran off.

March 25, 2011 at 6:20 a.m.
  • Call me blonde but how did we get from U turns to PTO?

March 24, 2011 at 10:44 p.m.
  • "Patti Welder Magnet Middle School will induct the first person into its Parent-Teacher-Organization Hall of Fame Tuesday evening."

Isn't it terrible when someone is convinced they are right....and attempts to back up the wrong... but they are still wrong?

March 24, 2011 at 6:24 p.m.
  • Yeah, dense, don't know history, run with that.

I am a proud Patti Welder alumni, class of 72, how about you?

March 24, 2011 at 6:20 p.m.
  • Patti Welder..... not Patty Welder

March 24, 2011 at 6:16 p.m.
  • MissCat, can you please explain that situation further? I would assume if someone were to hit you, it would be the same as failing to yield to oncoming traffic. Never mind, I just figured it out. They had Green turning left and you were to their left, making a right turn.

March 22, 2011 at 8:03 p.m.
  • Patty Welder?

I know a person of Irish decent who is a welder, but I don't know of any Patty Welder that has a business where you are complaining about.

March 22, 2011 at 6:45 p.m.

March 22, 2011 at 5:19 p.m.
  • Be careful for people making U-turns from left hand turn lanes. When they run into the side of you... it's your fault. At least that is the way it fell on my mom.

March 22, 2011 at 9:29 a.m.
  • "...wait for a full minute for the light to change."

Wow - sounds painful to me.

March 21, 2011 at 9:05 a.m.