Comments

• It doesn't matter how much money gets donated to the school to try and keep it open. As long as you have thugs running the place, it'll just be right back in the same situation a year from now. Stop the criminals from running the place then let's talk. I think the only thing that was run worth a dang was probably the cafeteria. Karma...

August 13, 2011 at 2:13 p.m.
  • It seems like there's a move to shut down small schools that parents are happy with, even if they are blue ribbon schools.

July 18, 2011 at 9:07 a.m.
  • Wow! How upsetting! If I had the $ to throw away....I'd definitely pass it on to tge school to pay off the amount umaccounted for because I have heard nothing but great things about outreach! They even teach a few foreign languages! They have great teachers, a great reward system that teaches children responsibilites, structure, & how to be self disciplined! Also, I didn't hear them complaining about the students state test scores! I believe it will be a detriment to our community if this school were to shut down, Especially if the ONLY problem they're having is with money & it seems like that's finally been corrected! Give them a chance to get back on their feet! My 3 year old daughter will be attending all day this year too, & she's SUPER DUPER excited!

July 18, 2011 at 8:40 a.m.
  • My son goes to Outreach Academy and will be attending next year if they do not close.. I hope they do get out of this because I really like this school and the atmosphere there...

May 18, 2011 at 11:20 p.m.
  • First Head Start and now this!!
    How many more people are going to lose
    their jobs because board members and directors can't
    manage federal funds???

May 18, 2011 at 8:32 p.m.

May 18, 2011 at 4:45 p.m.
  • It is sad when a business manager can't keep a book without software.

It's simple.

Here let me show you a very simple way. All you need is paper and a pencil.

Start at the top of the paper with $780,000 and account for every dollar spent on everyline below it or every dollar that will be spent.

Plus keep records of every dollar spent or to be spent so when you are audited they equal each other.

May 18, 2011 at 4:22 p.m.
  • 50 employees to service only 310 students ??!! I think I see part of the problem.

May 18, 2011 at 3:43 p.m.

May 18, 2011 at 10:11 a.m.