Comments

• What's really sad is the kid didn't look fazed at all. Guess mom getting drug out in cuffs is just another day for him.

November 29, 2011 at 8:35 a.m.
  • What a nice lesson she taught her young son. Rules are in place for a reason and if you don't follow them, suffer the consequences.

November 27, 2011 at 3:59 p.m.
  • probably roberttx,

The way it was explained to a ex family member is that a trespass warning is issued and the person is escorted off the premise the first time, if they go back again, then they are arrested.

November 27, 2011 at 2:13 p.m.
  • i dont think she was arrested, just banned from target for one year.

also where the hell did those people come from walking out of the bathroom ??

November 27, 2011 at 12:49 p.m.
  • Bingo Brady! Don't do stupid things! Reminds me of a saying "Play stupid games, win stupid prizes!"

November 27, 2011 at 10:53 a.m.
  • The Police Officer in question handled that much better than any regular Joe......based on the comments I have read on this page, the Officer acted with more patience and professionalism in that situation than most of us would have. Bottom line: OBEY THE RULES, LISTEN TO THE POLICE, ACT WITH COURTESY and DONT DO STUPID THINGS!

November 27, 2011 at 10:48 a.m.
  • Agdoc, it's maintaining order. Cutting in line is enough to "set off" some people especially on Black Friday. The ball was in in her court until the cuffs came out. All she had to do is leave.

November 27, 2011 at 7:47 a.m.
  • SInce when did line-jumping become an arrestable offense? I think that officer Canales was out of line for arresting the woman for line-jumping.

November 26, 2011 at 11:07 p.m.
  • The woman that was escorted out of Target was not arrested for cutting in line. You can't see it very well in the video but when she was asked to leave, she failed to listen to the officer and started to push (budge) the officer. That's when he handled her by her upper arm sleeve, and made her leave. Then she started to get loud and resist, then thats when he put the cuffs on her. She was escorted out and is not allowed in Target for one year.

November 26, 2011 at 9:50 p.m.
  • @disenchanted....The guy and the girl coming out of the restroom are from the first group of people that they let in. What you were seeing when they walked out from the restroom are the 3rd group of people coming in. Regardless of the time showing on the video.

November 26, 2011 at 9:43 p.m.

November 26, 2011 at 8:37 p.m.

November 26, 2011 at 7:42 p.m.
  • I've noticed a lot of people in this town don't think the rules/laws/signs apply to them.

November 26, 2011 at 3:53 p.m.
  • @ Disenchanted - the only thing I can think of regarding the guy in the plaid shorts is beginning at 11:00 pm, they started letting groups of thirty in at a time in fifteen minute intervals. He may have been a part of those first groups.

November 26, 2011 at 1:19 p.m.
  • I line jump everyday at crists kitchen and never get arrested!!!

November 26, 2011 at 12:12 p.m.
  • it's all a little extreme(line-jumping, arrest, etc.)...esp. for victoria

November 26, 2011 at 11:40 a.m.
  • If you are told to leave by a police officer...leave! If you refuse, it becomes trespassing and you leave in handcuffs. Pretty simple really.

November 26, 2011 at 11:02 a.m.
  • Kid is texting Grandma telling her, "Mom is being arrested... Again". LOL!!!

Then he called and said "No, not Wal-Mart, it's Traget this year".

November 26, 2011 at 10:44 a.m.
  • LOL at GOP's story. I heard they are changing the name from Christmas to Walmartmas. Apporprate for the animals that are out and about this time of year.

There is not a single shred of evidence to prove that these folks are in fact human.

November 26, 2011 at 10:40 a.m.
  • Went to WalMart and It was awful - While rounding an aisle I saw a fat chick in what must a been size 20 shorts bending over, got a stye in my out of it, just awful I tell you.

November 26, 2011 at 10:25 a.m.
  • Check out the other black friday video "gathering troops". What's up with the first two girls (one in light blue hoodie and other dark blue hoodie) directing a guy (goofy plaid long shorts and light green tennis shoes) and another girl who mysteriously appears from the bathroom area of the store which is also one of the freight entrances. Wonder which one of Target's employees slipped them in?

November 26, 2011 at 9:09 a.m.

November 26, 2011 at 8:25 a.m.
  • I wonder who the kids texting? Dad who dropped them off?

November 25, 2011 at 8:56 p.m.
  • target is like any other business and they have the right to refuse service to any customer

November 25, 2011 at 8:16 p.m.
  • I smell a lawsuit coming against the Police and target.

November 25, 2011 at 7:56 p.m.
  • I expected to see more fist flying, shoving and pushing, a few haymakers, you know typical Victorians acting....... well, like typical Victorians! That Po Po should have given her a flying scissor kick to the head.

November 25, 2011 at 5:21 p.m.
  • hahahahaha great pics of the line cutter at target

she can live with that shame for a long time in this town

hwhwbwawbwawbabwawbawabbwabwwahwahwahwaawhhahaha

November 25, 2011 at 3:50 p.m.
  • Considering the fact that I had just spent four hours getting to know all of the people in my area that had just waited four hours along with me, I can attest to the fact that she did, in fact, cut in line. Thanks, Copper. That was just wrong. And to do it in front of your kid. Shame on you!

November 25, 2011 at 3:49 p.m.
  • I hope you were trying to be clever, but just in case you weren't. How do suppose she was targeted, other than someone who was refusing to follow the command of the officer? The story said that she jumped the line and entered on her own terms, which sounds to me like tresspassing.

November 25, 2011 at 3:49 p.m.
  • I believe the woman at target may have been targeted by police.

November 25, 2011 at 3:08 p.m.
  • Bah Humbug!

November 25, 2011 at 1:40 p.m.
  • animals, all of them, out there fighting and such

hose them down next time

November 25, 2011 at 1:03 p.m.
  • "Peace on earth", Goodwill Towards Man", "Gimme that or I will kick your........".

"And now a word from our sponsor, have your credit cards ready".

November 25, 2011 at 12:33 p.m.
  • Sad!

November 25, 2011 at 9:28 a.m.
  • them white convertibles creating a problem across the country!!

November 25, 2011 at 9:16 a.m.
  • Wow! And the spirit of Christmas has begun.

November 25, 2011 at 9:02 a.m.
  • Forget the long lines and the chaos and all the people. I will shop through out the year and not worry about the black friday experience. My shopping is almost done, except for the stocking stuffers.

November 25, 2011 at 8 a.m.