Friday, October 24, 2014




Advertise with us

Clothes catch on fire outside Victoria house

By by CAMILLE M. DOTY - CDOTY@VICAD.COM
Sept. 3, 2011 at 4:03 a.m.


A pile of discarded clothes caught fire Saturday evening in the 1700 block of Navidad Street. There were no reported injuries or structural damage.

Battalion Chief Roger Hempel said the Victoria Fire Department received the call at 9 p.m. Firefighters contained the fire in a few minutes.

Hempel said someone passing by called the authorities. The residents were in the back yard barbecuing on the opposite side of the home.

The chief also said fire investigators were called to the scene.

SHARE

Comments


Powered By AdvocateDigitalMedia