Could you pass high school science?
The following questions were adapted from a 2006 Exit Level science TAKS test.
1. The bonding characteristics of oxygen are most similar to the bonding characteristics of what element?
2. How is the excretory system most likely to respond when an animal is thirsty?
3. Why may compounds with the same chemical composition have different densities?
4. About 10 percent of the energy at one trophic level is passed to the next level. What usually happens to the energy that is not passed to the next trophic level or used to carry out life processes?
2. By retaining body fluids
3. They exist in different phases
4. It is given off as heat