Comments

• Make chittlins out of him.

October 4, 2011 at 3:05 p.m.
  • Clearly you folks didn't read my entire comment. I said I DO believe in tough love. He clearly had nothing to contribute to society, but it's sad, nonetheless. It's always hard for me to comprehend why people don't seem to learn from their mistakes.

September 16, 2011 at 8:55 a.m.
  • The story starts because of a domestic violence call, then the police find the car called into PD, then the suspect gives a false name bc he was under warrant for aggravated assault w/ deadly weapon, then the pill bottle was found. After multiple convictions, what else do you sentence?? 25 to 99 years- they are released in 15 or 1/4 of the sentence plus awarded time for good behavior- the system is flawed... thats the tough part of "justice".

September 15, 2011 at 5:23 p.m.
  • "Assault on a public servant" usually means a police officer, if he is beating up on a cop, what the heck would he do to a civilian. Best his butt be in jail

September 15, 2011 at 5:15 p.m.
  • Brown Eyes, did you miss the part about FIVE PREVIOUS FELONY CONVICTIONS? He should have been shipped away for life after the third one. I guess you could always propose to open a halfway house next door to your residence and have him move in there, although your neighbors may have something to say about that plan. The rest of us are perfectly happy to see career criminals off the streets for the rest of their lives.

September 15, 2011 at 4:14 p.m.
  • Life? Wow

September 15, 2011 at 4:04 p.m.
  • Wow, life in prison seems a bit harsh for a non-violent offense, but I do believe in tough love. This guy clearly hasn't learned from his 5 previous convictions, nor does he have any regard for the law. It's sad that this was all he was able to make of his life.

September 15, 2011 at 3:37 p.m.

September 15, 2011 at 3:35 p.m.