Comments

• Oh yes Writein I blame the women as well......he is in jail so she had to find him. It boggles my mind.

September 21, 2011 at 7:06 p.m.
  • I say lock him up and throw away the key. After the key is thrown away make sure all the inmates in his cell block know that he was previously employed by the State of Texas as a correctional officer. I worked for the prison system and trust me, once the other inmates find out he is a former officer he won't last long ! Karma is a .... and he will get what he deserves!

September 21, 2011 at 12:22 p.m.
  • Harris is playing with the justice system. I don't believe for a moment that MPD is a disorder he is afflicted with. Jurors can become confused about it if they can't understand the actual meaning behind abstract and bizarre thinking patterns. This trial could set the legal stage for his other trials if it isn't handled properly now. His first wife didn't see these symptoms and apparently neither did his more recent wife when they started a business together.
    Hopefully the jurors aren't taking Harris' wild stories seriously. All it takes is one juror to cause a mistrial or a mentally insane verdict to be decided. And I don't think Cohen's is after validity for MPD's existence but simply that his client is mentally insane and that insanity is what caused him to committ such horrific acts against the elderly.

September 21, 2011 at 7:21 a.m.
  • VBB.

I squarely blame the women for dating him in the first place. Like I said before. Women have more power when it comes to entering a relationship.

September 20, 2011 at 10:43 p.m.
  • I completely forgot about my shock & awe that he has another girlfriend! WTF is wrong with people????? He's on trial for raping the elderly & infirm, his wife left him but he is still married & he's claiming multiple personalities, eating his own poop & having sex with dogs, which he admitted he preferred to women & some female thinks he's Mr. Right?????

September 20, 2011 at 9:26 p.m.
  • Wow,, the paid whore (Ross) didn't even bother to be present for the test that would "determine" whether his patient had this illness or not.....I would call that unethical, to say the least. Taxpayers are paying for this "expert testimony" as well.....Ross should be put in the same cell with David the Dog for this waste of money.

September 20, 2011 at 9:21 p.m.