Could you pass 11th grade social studies?
Sept. 24, 2011 at 4:24 a.m.
The following questions were adapted from a 2006 Exit Level social studies TAKS test.
1. What was the main result of the U.S. Supreme Court decision in Brown v. Board of Education of Topeka?
2. What event caused the United States to immediately abandon neutrality during World War II?
3. Who led the 1973 occupation of Wounded Knee in South Dakota?
1. Improved educational opportunities for African Americans
2. The attack on Pearl Harbor
3. American Indian Movement